Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my friends wife what do u think is she fuckable?

• Thread starterangelicadevilbaby
  • Start date
You all are missing the point!

Custer Laststand said:
Holywell,

How many photos posted to this forum have labels on them saying "I, the subject of this photo, hereby give my permission for it to be featured on 'Cuckolds.com' "?

I haven't seen one. Ever.

But, suppose a person posting a photo to this forum stated that the individual(s) in the photo had given her, or his, or their, permission to post it. How could it be verified they actually had?

That would not be possible (to my knowledge) without some elaborate procedure requiring time and money, which would necessitate charging membership fees for this forum that, almost certainly, few would be willing to pay.

Finally — unlike many (actually, most) of the photos posted on this forum, the photos in question are not what the "average person on the street" would consider offensive in any way.

I suggest giving up these attempts to hassle Angelica.

—Custer

If any of this is real (which is unlikely given the usual content of this site), "Angelica" (whether this person is a woman or man--I suspect the latter) DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION OF THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE!! I don't give a rat's ass if Angelica has "her husband's permission". Why don't we all ask permission of the woman in the photo? "Can't" (according to Custer?) Then don't post! It's that simple.

Posting one's wife on here without her permission is bad enough. But atleast she's married to the poster. "Angelica's" postings are of someone else's wife!

Why doesn't the wife post? "She's shy".

OK. Why doesn't the husband post? Because "Angelica" doesn't have his permission either.

Why aren't there more pics? Because "Angelica" doesn't have permission.

Why doesn't "Angelica" and/or her "husband" post their pics? Because "Angelica" is probably some loser who has the hots for a coworker, is jealous of said coworker, and is taking out his pathetic frustrations by demeaning an innocent bystander.

And I expect better from you Custer. Like I've said, usually your posts are right on. This one isn't. Stop making excuses for this loser--and everyone else like him. You wouldn't want the women in your life (wife, daughters, mother, sisters) treated this way. This woman in this thread deserves better.

This whole thread is bullshit.

mangobutler said:
If any of this is real (which is unlikely given the usual content of this site), "Angelica" (whether this person is a woman or man--I suspect the latter) DOES NOT HAVE PERMISSION OF THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE!! I don't give a rat's ass if Angelica has "her husband's permission". Why don't we all ask permission of the woman in the photo? "Can't" (according to Custer?) Then don't post! It's that simple.

Posting one's wife on here without her permission is bad enough. But atleast she's married to the poster. "Angelica's" postings are of someone else's wife!

Why doesn't the wife post? "She's shy".

OK. Why doesn't the husband post? Because "Angelica" doesn't have his permission either.

Why aren't there more pics? Because "Angelica" doesn't have permission.

Why doesn't "Angelica" and/or her "husband" post their pics? Because "Angelica" is probably some loser who has the hots for a coworker, is jealous of said coworker, and is taking out his pathetic frustrations by demeaning an innocent bystander.

And I expect better from you Custer. Like I've said, usually your posts are right on. This one isn't. Stop making excuses for this loser--and everyone else like him. You wouldn't want the women in your life (wife, daughters, mother, sisters) treated this way. This woman in this thread deserves better.

This whole thread is bullshit.

me and my husband have posted pics of our selves in other posts so check a little harder or is that 2 much for u , u seem like u might be a moron who thinks that u are better than everyone on here as u have said many times that u think my post and most others are fake so what makes u so real such an expert why dont u let us so called amateurs and fakes know the real deal if u are so real and great

Dear Angelica

Is there any way we can dispense with the crap that's going on in this post, and talk about the subject at hand... ?
That is, the likelihood of your hottie friend in trying out a stud or two?
It would be lovely, and good for her too!

Cheers!

(and thanks!)

To Mangobutler, I am almost curious where all this righteous outrage is coming from but what I really want to say is GIVE IT A REST. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. The womans husband has given his friend permission. Do you really believe all the women posted here are aware. Please don't tell us you are on some sort of crusade to rid the world of posers and fakers, not that I am suggesting anyone is but if that is your goal, trust me, you are wasting your time. If you haven't figured it out by now, there a dozens if not hundreds of people here daily who are not "in the life". So fucking what, 90% of human sexuality is in your head anyway, let the fantacizer's and wankers have their day and you my friend (said like that faky way John McCain says it) need to get a life.

Your friend's wife...

Dear Angelica,

I would love to know what became of your friend's interest in his wife becoming a HW...?
She's a total hottie, and I'm sure she would definitely benefit from being better satisfied by stronger, bigger, better fit lovers.

Does she ever go on chat?
I'd love to help.

Cheers!:cool:

Ballspanking said:
Dear Angelica,

I would love to know what became of your friend's interest in his wife becoming a HW...?
She's a total hottie, and I'm sure she would definitely benefit from being better satisfied by stronger, bigger, better fit lovers.

Does she ever go on chat?
I'd love to help.

hes still trying to feel her out to see if shes into it but hes not sure

Re: Your friend...

As many can attest, patience and persistence pays off in the end.

What wife wouldn't love the freedom to experience other men sexually, and have a husband who encourages her.

If he whispers his fantasy in her ear as she orgasms during their lovemaking, he will plant the seed deep in her psyche..., and though at first she might react with shock, and incomprehension, it's the kind of opportunity that only grows on her consciousness, her desire, her options...

He buys her nice sexy clothes to wear, is happy when his wife is openly admired (ogled, visually undressed) by other men.

It's an affirmation that his wife possesses that hot sexuality that makes our cocks hard..., and that will stir an itch deep between her legs..., an itch only one of those big cocked guys can scratch for her...

Anyway Angelica, sorry I don't need to convince you of that..., but why doesn't your friend come online?

This is a great place to obtain advice on the subject.

Thanks for answering my question, BTW.

Angelica,

Your friends wife is OMG hot! Thanks for sharing. Tell him there will be a deluge of interest if she ever allowed it.

Nice

She's hot I don't care who or how she got posted, she posed for the pics at sometime so fair game. Don't let a few soap boxers stop you from posting.

Angie, baby...

Have you any hews about your friend's wife?
She's too hot to pass up!

Keep us posted please!:cool:

Dear Angie,

Any positive news on your friend's wife taking a stud lover?

xoxo

THX!

I'll fuck her!! LOL Really if she's into women I'd love to get with her...and if you paly your cards right maybe we'll let you watch!!

ladyjbanner2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread