• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Friend Jenny

• Thread starterderekhappy7
  • Start date

derekhappy7

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2012
Hello everyone, this is my friend jenny and I'm in a "friend zone" situation with her. i love showing her pictures to men online and hearing all of the awful and nasty things they have to say about her.

(click on them to see them bigger)

i personally think jennifer looks quite content in the first picture, like she is having an orgasm while being fucked by a dirty guy using her like a piece of meat.

in the last one she looks like she is taking it in the ass.

feel free to write lewd things about her or private message me about what a perv i am and what you would like to do to her.

you dont have anything showing a little more of her sexy skin?

I have very few "bikini" pictures of her. Here's one of the ones that I have...

Beach.jpg

It hurts when people say things like "she needs a big dick" or "show her sexy skin" but at the same time i enjoy it and thrills me

She is very pretty and sexy! In my opinion what she really needs is to be the object of a 10 or 12 man gang banged with cum running out of her pussy and ass and covering her face and tits!

derekhappy7 said:
I have very few "bikini" pictures of her. Here's one of the ones that I have...

Beach.jpg

It hurts when people say things like "she needs a big dick" or "show her sexy skin" but at the same time i enjoy it and thrills me

Don't be afraid to share her to a black man...I did convinced my gf to have sex with a black man ....then she was allways ask for him...:)

archibaldcovington said:
You're totally in love with her, aren't you?

i am, i mean, just look at her adorable grace and innocent way of being. she's completely pure and innocent. i love spending time with her and seeing her shy personality around other people, but open with me.

as much as it hurts, i even love seeing the way she gets girllishy happy around other guys.

Stunningly gorgeous! Ripe for defilement in a multitude of ways.

Users who are viewing this thread