Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My First Attempt

• Thread starterRoggerBBit
  • Start date

RoggerBBit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2007
Hello Ppl: I don´t know if this is the right place to post this, since all the works around here are superb, but I like to post somecharcoal drwings from myself about this subject. I have always fantasized about my own wife and her daughter, getting in the most different ways, so let take a look andtell me if you you like.

All comments are welcome

I having some problems, uploading the files, the windows tells me that they are attached but then nothing happens ... any ideas?

Attachments

• LikeMother like Daughter 1000x.JPG
    LikeMother like Daughter 1000x.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,944
I don't personally dig the mother/daughter theme but the artwork itself is superb, far better than your standard fare. And I can always pretend the women aren't related......

wow, is that handdrawn? that's amazing. I love that style, and the shading, the lighting, the tone, GREAT!!

RoggerBBit said:
I having some problems, uploading the files, the windows tells me that they are attached but then nothing happens ... any ideas?

This is absolutely amazing work! WOW!!!

nice work, if you need help uploading the rest of the files, send me a PM I'll help you do it :)

Second Attempt

Hi, Thanks to all of of you who liked my stuff, please keep coming the comments.

Here I´m sending the second drawing about the Mother and daughter thing, plus a new one about some wife, going out on a date , where somehow she is being blackmailed. Hope you like them

Attachments

• LaCita_4_Draw_LowRes600x.jpg
    LaCita_4_Draw_LowRes600x.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 780
  • FiestaEnCasa2BisDraw_LowRes_800x.jpg
    FiestaEnCasa2BisDraw_LowRes_800x.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,029
Sorry About the Quallity

sorry about the low resolution and size but if someone is intersted on viewing the files in its original size, please drop me a line to my yahoo mess , just look for roggerbbit and add me announcing me that you want to see them and maybe excahnging ideas for new works

Users who are viewing this thread