• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Filipina bride

• Thread starterwannabe_a_cuck
  • Start date
I/m glad she treats you right, must have been torture to watch her with her friend... Hope you were told not to play :)

asian

you lucky dog they both look very sexy

wannabe_a_cuck,

I was wondering why she wants to start with a Dom girl, when a male Bull would have all the necessary equipment required, AND could fill her creampie with his loads of cum! :cool:

Sounds great!

I would love to see your sexy wife and mine playing and then fuck them both or swap and we fuck each other's sexy wife.

wifepleaser2007

Did this beautiful pinay ever get her pretty pussy stuffed with black cock?

very beautiful!

Proud man of a beautiful wife! Would love to swap pics and share techniques of what you're doing to get her going...I've been barking up that tree with my pinay wife for awhile now!

Message me at gorwell@ymail.com if you're interested!

Wanna Be - You still around? Would love to hear how things are going.

I feel ya Tokyo. Figured I'd toss it up and see what happens.

wannabe_a_cuck said:
A few more of my sweet hard-body Filipina wife!

She appreciates your comments...

And remember she has an equally sweet, hard-bodied and petite younger sister for those that might be interested in a foreign bride. Serious inquiries only on that fellas!

Enjoy!

freakin gorgeous!!! :)

Nice LBFM. Filipina pussy is some of the best the world over. As pretty as the girls are in this thread, they aren't nearly as beautiful as the ones I've seen and met in the Pacific area (including the Philippines) or my Pinay wife. As to a Filipina wife, I can seriously tell you guys that if you get the right one, she will treat you incredibly well, but they can be seriously possessive too.

Users who are viewing this thread