Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my Cock

• Thread starterCrunkTime
  • Start date

CrunkTime

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2006
What do you think?

Attachments

• 154440.jpg
    154440.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 632
Someone owes me a new keyboard .... I spit my coffee out when I opened this thread ....

CrunkTime said:
What do you think?

I think (no I know) I would like to get that cock in my mouth as I love sucking small cocks & feeling them spurt a nice warm load for me to swallow.:D

this is for you wnnabe1

Attachments

• 154427.jpg
    154427.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 374
Wow! That's truly a teeny weenie...:) Thanks for the laugh! I needed it this morning!

I know how wannabe feels, oh I would love to taste your delightfull cock.

Cucktail said:
Someone owes me a new keyboard .... I spit my coffee out when I opened this thread ....
I think I had the same reaction ... just glad I didn't have the coffee :D

Looks to me like you have to keep your hair trimmed so you are able to find it!

CrunkTime said:
this is for you wnnabe1

Thanks a lot for the photo Crunk Time you can call me weird if you want to, but this picture got me VERY hot & I'm dripping as I write this. The next time I am with my wife or I J/O I will have something new to fantasize about. Short is GOOD.;)

the word 'cock' seems overstating the
case .....perhaps pee-pee would sound
better? .....nice pics btw please make a
whole series of small snapshots and post
em here ...........you'll receive lotsa friendly
insults and support :D

i think you have a lovely little tinkle. it would look great shaved and in panties :p

A little update

let's see some comparisons, no one up to it? Can anyone find one that is smaller, let's see it

Attachments

• crunk2.jpg
    crunk2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 105
Ok...

How about this?

Attachments

• upload.jpg
    upload.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 166
Oh!!

CrunkTime said:
let's see some comparisons, no one up to it? Can anyone find one that is smaller, let's see it

How sweet!

no one answers the bell

everyone talks about being inadequate but nobody proves it. My girl knows to go else where, people here talk about there inadequacy, but i'm not sure that they are inadequate as others

Attachments

• crunk11.jpg
    crunk11.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 82
  • crunk8.jpg
    crunk8.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 85
  • crunk6.jpg
    crunk6.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 86
I honestly don't mean to be cruel but I believe thats what you really want. It's bad enough your little winnie is sooo small but to add insult to injury you felt the need to display the pathetic little worm to the world. You should be tied spread eagle on a bed and have your midget penis flogged thoroughly. Perhaps the swelling from your beating might make Mr. Tiny actually look like a real penis. Please all you sissies, if you don't have a cock, then wear some panties and show us your fuckable ass...don't forget to shave your hairy legs.

Users who are viewing this thread