Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Classy Sexy Wife

• Thread starterscrowley1967
  • Start date

scrowley1967

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2014
I am 47. She is 49.

What would you do to her?

Reactions: TheOther
She is definitely classy. If she has not cucked you yet she needs to be fucked immediately. I would get between those stockings and lick and fuck her until she was sore from Cumming. I would leave her with a big load of cum in her pussy for you.

Wow. She's a knock out. The one in the dress gets my cock hard. Milf for sure.

She is definitely classy
Do you share her?

Very sexy... love the retro thing she has going on with the dress.
Hope you can post many more and share your story.

Don't stop posting. And why has no one noticed and mentioned the fat blk dildo on the nightstand? I'm sure that as the owner of that toy, she has MANY HOT PIX to post!!!!

Funny you should mention the dress. I think of that dress as her "cocksucking dress". That dress photo was taken at a party (by someone else) when I was 50 miles away on my way to meet her. Five minutes later she was on her knees, still in that dress, with someone else's cock in her mouth. I did't know at the time what had happened - but I "happened" upon some e-mails and photos later that documented the whole event. LOL

Please, share those photos of her withus. I bet we all willenjoy them as much as you did when you saw her on her knees

What a beatiful woman. Please share more photos and more of the emails as well.

Users who are viewing this thread