• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Chinese wife

• Thread startermackie
  • Start date
greymaster said:
Beautiful. I can just imagine me slipping from one hole to the other there and filling her sweet body up :)
Mmm... I've been waiting to do that. Maybe you could beat me to it :eek:

mooman said:
Why do these pictures look photoshopped?
I snapped them and played around with some setting, so they are real... except for the one that I obviously placed her on a bed. Lol... :p

troutstream said:
like the photos man, wish i could give her a creampie fuck myself, she is so fucking hot
Glad you enjoyed her, dude. I sure would love to watch you creampie her :D

horacemanoor said:
i visit asia & want to fuck your bride
Wow! That sounds hot! I sure would love to watch you take my bride, and bring her to multiple orgasms as I watch.

Wife in shower

Managed to get a pic of my pregnant wife in the shower. Hope it interests some hot guys :D

Attachments

• uyqkq.jpg
    uyqkq.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
Pinkyrod said:
So..no more hard fucking for the sake of your baby?:D

Yeah... Not so hard... but there's quite a bit of fucking going on. I can't help it... Wish I could get some help when I'm tired out ;)

Desperatehubby said:
I would love to see my wife join the Asian wives orgy with you guys

My wife too! Don't forget her! I want her passed around from man to man in this asian wife orgy as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread