• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Chinese wife

• Thread startermackie
  • Start date

mackie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2011
Hi,

Kinda new here, but am hoping to share my wife someday when she's ready. I wonder if there would be any takers...

Here are two pics as a simple introduction. :D

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 806
There are a crowd of us on here that love sexy Chinese (or other exotic) girls. I hope you tell us and show us a lot more about your lovely wife :)

Thanks for the compliments. I sure am enjoying her a lot in bed :D

Glad to know like-minded buddies around. Here are two quick snaps I have in the shower. What do you guys think? Hope they interest you. :cool:

*Sorry for poor quality as I was using a phone camera. :eek:

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 695
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 542
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
Tight little tits and a hot ass. :)

You're enjoying her a lot - how sexy/naughty/kinky is she? Does she like sucking cock? All the way?? Fave position? Ass open and available??

How old is she (and how long have you been enjoying her)?

greymaster said:
Tight little tits and a hot ass. :)

You're enjoying her a lot - how sexy/naughty/kinky is she? Does she like sucking cock? All the way?? Fave position? Ass open and available??

How old is she (and how long have you been enjoying her)?

Wow! That's a lot you're asking... :p

Well, glad you liked her body. She's actually a girl-next-door kinda lady to others, but in bed, she has been more than what I've expected. It took a while, but she is a very willing learner.

Used to be real conservative, but now walks around the house without clothes and sleeps naked too. Makes my life real easy. And yeah... she never used to suck cock, but takes mine into her readily every morning when we awake. But well, I'm still hoping she gets more wild, with regards to having other guys ;)

Hmm... her favorite position is cowgirl. I love the view of her bouncing on me. Finally, her ass is still virgin territory for now. (Dang!)

Hope I've answered enough :)
p.s. She's 24.

Saraha said:
She is making progress with her training and leaves her clothes off for long periods of time. Great potential to fully release the slut inside her mind. Congratulations, she will up "all" if you let her grow naturally.

Glad you see the potential. I am looking forward to lots... fingers crossed.

:)

Good luck! I would love to help you out when she starts asking for other guys.

Love her tits

Thanks for the compliments. Here's a snap I caught after a hot session with her. ;)

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 339
kenev said:
beautiful you lucky man but give her a bbc

I'd love to someday. Can't wait to see her lips parted :D

mackie said:
Here's a snap I caught after a hot session with her. ;)

Good Catch :D Lol

Love those cute little titties and can well imagine them bouncing up and down as she rides cowgirl style. They make me think of words like 'stroke', 'pinch', 'suck', and 'nibble' ;)

Good to hear she's getting a taste for cock - would you like to watch her sucking someone else off all the way? I'm thinking of her lips working down my cock right now (and stroking just where her lips would be touching).

greymaster said:
Good Catch :D Lol

Love those cute little titties and can well imagine them bouncing up and down as she rides cowgirl style. They make me think of words like 'stroke', 'pinch', 'suck', and 'nibble' ;)

Good to hear she's getting a taste for cock - would you like to watch her sucking someone else off all the way? I'm thinking of her lips working down my cock right now (and stroking just where her lips would be touching).

Wow! I'd love to watch her bouncing up and down on you, and I sure would love to watch her suck someone off someday :D

What do you think of these two pics I sneaked? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Spent.jpg
    Spent.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 571
  • suck.jpg
    suck.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 518
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord
I think those photos (and the idea of her sucking and fucking me) are great.

That first shot has her head stretched out and back. Could it be she's holding your hand for moral support as she reaches back to lick and suck me? I hope she likes swallowing a good load of spunk as I'm sure she'll inspire me to flooding her ;)

love chinese wives that why i am married to one:) they are so sexy & beautiful

Glad you hot guys find her appealing. :)

I managed to catch a quick snap of her two love holes before sleeping naked (as usual). Hope you guys like it. Would you do anything to her? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 371
I would love to breed her beautiful pussy with my Hispanic seed.

You folks near Florida?

Cool... I'd sure love to watch you do just that! Glad you are enjoying her body. I'm honored. :)

Unfortunately, we're not in the US. :(

Users who are viewing this thread