Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My busty Japanese Wife (comments please)

• Thread startertokyoguy
  • Start date
are kumis tits just "nice"?

take a look and voice your opinion

re there many "Bulls" here on this site (repost)

Many Japanese women love black guys but for whatever reason Kumi is not so into black men. Basically she likes caucasions (a lot of Japanese fit in that category too).

In terms of actually doing it her breasts are the best place to start..what position to finish in I will leave private.

This forum is intersting and have learned a lot from reading other threads and appreciate the comments recieved so far. What I suprised by is the lack of detailed responses from men truly experienced in taking other mens wives. Some men in that category may refer to themselves as "Bulls" others may not; either way have not really heard much overall in that vein here. Would like to hear more.

Therefore I am posting one more picture...one I only usually share after having chatted with someone.....we would welcome graphic comments to the picture and also opening a dialogue with a man who is experienced in taking wives (and reasonably well-endowed...mainly thick...not huge). Here is the photo...again would appreciate very graphic comments if you have any....this is special photo to me..hope you think so too

Careful what you wish for

Your wife is smoking hot....if I was you, I wouldn't let anyone come near her, cause once she a real dick, you're never to be able to compare again.

As for me, I've got enough to satisfy that tight little Japanese pussy, and I live in Japan. (though a lot farther north than Tokyo)

I won't go into the discussion below without saying, my wife is no mood to share, so the following almost assuredly will not happen, but....

If I had my way, she'd meet me at the train station (maybe you could come along as a valet) and we could get to know one another...since she wants to humiliate you slowly, I guess you'd be allowed to hang around as the casual get to know you conversation progressed to flirting and not-so casual touching over the course of a dinner (I'm sure the scene would draw some curious glances and snickers from some cute Japanese waitresses whenever we went). We'd could stay out or go home afterwards (her choice) but since we'd have a third wheel, getting some drinks would be a nice choice that I'd hint she should make just to humiliate you...or perhaps she wants to embarrass you in front of a taxi driver...so long as her hands were on me....

Once we got back to your place, I know she'd be primed and ready, thinking about how delightful its going to be to finally feel a real cock. That's where we get to tease you a big more openly...Openly kissing and petting, getting my hands (among other things) on those fabulous tits of hers...but I hope there's another room for you, unless she wants to wait outside the door...because once it reaches a certain point, I think it'd better to make it private and let you sweat it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very informative reply!

Some questions:

1) Where do you live in Japan?
2) What do you look like? (including are u welll-endowed)
3) Have you ever had another mans wife before?

Based on your reply it could be possible (we have been talking about it for 3 years or so). Anyway would like to hear more from you.....

Perhaps

the key part was the My Wife is no mood to share - and cheating on her probably won't happen...but I'll indulge the fantasy if only because my affinity for Asian women and your generosity in posting those fabulous pics of your wife...talking is one thing...doing quite another

1. Live in Misawa
2. Italian, avg hgt (5'8), brown hair, brown eyes....work out some and keep myself in decent shape..as for the equipment, haven't measured hold on let me check out your wifes pics ;) - not hung like a horse, decent length (over 6 but not near 7) and good girth; that said, have never had any trouble satisfying any of the women I've been with...two Korean girls gasped and oggled (but I think that while very ego-stroking, it indicts Korean men more than makes me special)...

3. Back in the 90s, before I was married YES....I did...but neither was the sort of joint-exploration sort of decision of a cuckolding....
one was an older Korean woman who came over to the dance clubs near Yongsan in Seoul with her sister...both wanted to hook up with white guys and both got the pleasure they sought....
The other was a white woman with whom I'd shared a mutual attraction for some time as a co-worker...then when her hubby starting fucking around, that kind of opened the door in her mind to "Get her some"....now during those encounters she got me very charged up, and my hardons seemed much larger (I didn't go an whip out a ruler), but it is nice when a fairly experienced woman reaches down your pants and responds with a "WOW, your girlfriend must really enjoy that"

Lastly, I really don't want to raise your hopes; It'd be one thing if my wife was less traditional...heck, I'd love to see our wives together and have her cuck you...that'd work for my fantasies...but that little house resides in Pipe Dream City

Well to me she looks like the full package,Great ass,Nice big round tits and she's asian,love to see her face,one of my favourite things to do is pull out of their ass and cum all over a pretty face...keep us posted

clarification

I don't want to scare ya off...we can talk and all, just don't know if would ever get to an actual participatory step....

let me know if you want to talk off-line

Thanks for the comments...one more of Kumi

I dont have many more pics of her left but here is one I have not showed much anywhere....maybe Kumi next to you?

MICC, appreciate the candor. On our side we both want to to do it-at times- but actually arranging something is a huge jump. It almost happened about two years ago but the person it would have been with cut his trip short, making it impossible. For us one of the requirements is that it be someone who doesnt know us or anyone we know so people based in Japan would be even harder. Loved your idea though...waitresses giggling and all.....thanks again.

Anyway one more of Kumi. Comments (rough/explicit ok) welcome as always...

Attachments

• kumicurledup2.jpg
    kumicurledup2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 780
Reactions: unobruno and Dark_Hung
Computer Died

Sorry man, the motherboard on my computer went on the fritz...actually that computer is wafting its way back to the States to be fixed and I got the back-up 'puter going now....

horned up

You definitely have one of the hottest wives I'm seen on this site. I try out toys or something, cause I wouldn't be letting any dudes near her....she's way too easy to impress since she's only seen tiny packages...

If you want to see some of the cuck-theme-related captions I ginned up go here http://www.cuckoldplace.com/27_18782_2.html

None of your wife, but they wouldn't be too hard if you're interested...

Sure

micc said:
You definitely have one of the hottest wives I'm seen on this site. I try out toys or something, cause I wouldn't be letting any dudes near her....she's way too easy to impress since she's only seen tiny packages...

If you want to see some of the cuck-theme-related captions I ginned up go here http://www.cuckoldplace.com/27_18782_2.html

None of your wife, but they wouldn't be too hard if you're interested...
Thanks for the compliments on Kumi. Would be hot if you captioned the pics of her I've posted here....

Captions Ahead

I will try some out...lemme figure out what to do first....I will try and post them here as well

Look forward to it

FYI she basically into white guys (though many Japanese girls love black guys)....

Last edited by a moderator:
tokyoguy said:
Kumi has expressed interest in "experiencing" a big penis. We have been talking about for a couple of years but have never gone through with it but definitely will one day in the right circumstances.

Beyond the experience of a large cock she also wants to the guy to kind of take her from me...putting me down a bit in the process. Originally this was my idea but that part gets her very hot now.

She is more interested in "futoi (fat) penis than a long one. For reference mine, i4.5in (usally closer 4") and not thick, is the biggest she has had. (I am a white american btw).

The man should be a confident, take charge type but would have to start little by little the first time we met, charm her..be polite to me but start taking small liberties to kind of stake your turf (her).

Her are some pics she posed for, would appreciate your explicit comments. if there is a good response I will post more.

Tokyoguy

She is very sexy! Love that body and those tits and nipples

Hot

Great body! She is so hot! Love to suck on those nipples. Love to enjoy her.

Pics?

MICC...you working on them?

BBcoach...thanks for comments

Here in Tokyo

I have a very fat cock and would love to hear from you..

charlieparker

Your Wife Is Beautiful And I Know You Would Enjoy Watching And Beating Your Meat To Seeing Her Fucked In That Beautiful Ass By A Huge Horse Size Cock Because She Wants To Be Ass Fucked Badly By A Big Black Cock Nigger And So Do You - After She Could Lick And Suck The Black Man's Shit And Cum-covered Cock As You Licked Clean Her Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Asshole - Then Beat Your Meat Again Watching Her Get A Good Pussy Fucking - And After Licking And Suckikng Clean Her Huge And Sloppy Cream Pie

not her cup of tea

Ellington333 said:
Your Wife Is Beautiful And I Know You Would Enjoy Watching And Beating Your Meat To Seeing Her Fucked In That Beautiful Ass By A Huge Horse Size Cock Because She Wants To Be Ass Fucked Badly By A Big Black Cock Nigger And So Do You - After She Could Lick And Suck The Black Man's Shit And Cum-covered Cock As You Licked Clean Her Cum-filled Nigger Fucked Asshole - Then Beat Your Meat Again Watching Her Get A Good Pussy Fucking - And After Licking And Suckikng Clean Her Huge And Sloppy Cream Pie
Many japanese girls love black guys but my wife is into white guys.....

Users who are viewing this thread