Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Bad Girl

• Thread starterplay2stay
  • Start date
A few more...notice the BBC cream pie.

Attachments

• Lifestyle 183.jpg
    Lifestyle 183.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Lifestyle 196.jpg
    Lifestyle 196.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 890
Reactions: milkygirl
Boy You Do Have A Fine Wife, And You Are Very Very Lucky Man Indeed, Also Someone Elses Lady Is Lucky Too, The One That Joints You Two. Does She Joint You Both Most Of The Time?
Bill

sounds great sweetie
would love to know more about you ladies drop me and email so we can talk and know more about each other.. parot24@yahoo.com

She gets a lot of big COCK, I would love to be your clean up boi. My little cock is hard and wet i want to clean all the goo from that ass hole of yours. let me know if this works for you!!

that party looked fun anymore pic's from it?

Play2Stay, is your wife asian at all? That lil pussy seems so damn tight!! Great pics though, keep them cummin'!!!

Your wife is smoking HOT. But I really enjoy the pics of her and her friends fucking all that black cock in the same room. That is HOT! Post more of that party.

More pics from that party.
-We dont normally wear our wedding rings but it would be good for some photos.
-she is not asian, she is a latina.
-Didnt taste the pie, not my thing. I love how it feels when i fuck her full pussy though.
-Yes she is incredibly hot and Im a VERY lucky guy!

Attachments

• Lifestyle 478.jpg
    Lifestyle 478.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Lifestyle 509.jpg
    Lifestyle 509.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 589
  • Lifestyle 538.jpg
    Lifestyle 538.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 838
She loves to fuck. going to try to get a stud fro her tomorrow. Maybe some fresh pics.

Attachments

• Lifestyle 542.jpg
    Lifestyle 542.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 589
  • lifestyle 674 (Medium).jpg
    lifestyle 674 (Medium).jpg
    89 KB · Views: 476
These are excellent photos of handsome, black bulls providing the thrills (and semen spills) that cause white girls to cum back for more. It is so easy to see why a white girl would become addicted to black so quickly in these group rides. The sheer size of these powerful cocks, and the muscle structure of the bulls, all add up to the ride of one's life. The testicles hold huge amounts of semen.

A cuckold could feel very excited if he saw his wife at one of these parties - it would be a wonderful expression of his love to offer her to a group bull ride.

Hard for me to stay away from your pics. Never been with more than one man at a time. I sure wish my situation were different. peakabooo

Come see us sometime peakaboo, we can help. In the mean time...look at that ass!

Attachments

• lifestyle 754 (Medium).jpg
    lifestyle 754 (Medium).jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 226
  • lifestyle 755 (Medium).jpg
    lifestyle 755 (Medium).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 285

Users who are viewing this thread