Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian Wife

• Thread startercouplefantasies
  • Start date
your wife is outstanding seems she really enjoys having her pic posted seeing her spread out will be even better keep it up.

She is sexy in black. A black guy wearing her would also be sexy. We got to see more of this babe.

we are thoroughly enjoying all your posts. Extremely erotic and a huge turn on. Thanks, guys!

wow, she's hot. Less teasing and more pics!!!! and maybe some stories here shortly of her being shared.

Haha. Ok, now you get to see a little more skin with a short story. Please bear with me as this is my first attempt at writing a fantasy.

As you can tell from the picture, my wife is showering and getting ready for her photo shoot. I decided to take this picture to capture the moment of intensed excitement I felt when I watched her shower and fantasised about what might happen during the photo shoot.

This was supposed to be a lingerie shoot and my wife has been discussing with me about her discomfort of appearing almost nude before a male photographer. I had given her my encouragement and support.

When she arrived at the studio, she realised that the photographer and the assistants were all hunky black men. She was a little concerned, but her professionalism prevented her from leaving the studio.

She was given a bag of lingerie and told to proceed into the changing room and put on her favourite. To her dismay, every item was lacy and translucent and hardly protected her modesty.

Again, her professionalism dictated that she had to continue with the photo shoot. She reappeared from the changing room in the most conservative outfit, which still revealed her large pointed nipples and neatly trimmed pussy, to the delight of all the gorgeous black men. She started to blush when she found them all oogling at her.

[Please continue the story for me.]

couplefantasies said:
One more for the great guys here. She is wonderful, isn't she - the love of my life!
She is gorgeous, you are a lucky man. What are her thoughts about blk men? She wants to try for real?

Users who are viewing this thread