Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like it was a fun night at the exhibition for you... It must have been difficult for you when you saw their hands connecting and lingering together...

I wonder if she was wearing any panties under the dress or if she was totally nude underneath?

And I wonder what his friends think of her, do they know she is married, do they think she is single and dating him? I wonder if she is openly making out and being slutty with him in front of his friends or if she is being more reserved...

I can't wait to hear how brunch went and how it felt being with them in your home... Will you be allowed to stay overnight with them?

KS,

From my perspective, the reception was the best case. I love the KA
manages not to acknowledge in any way that you are Min-Ju's husband,
at least after the initial pro forma thanks for letting him stay in
your apartment. He doesn't treat you with any respect, deference, contempt, or
even hostility. He doesn't seem to question that he is entitled to
her complete attention as well as her sexual services.

Min-Ju is playing a similar role. When he is present, she has done
nothing to suggest that your relationship is more than casual
friendship. When she kissed you at the gallery, was he present?
Maybe he was, and it was the same hug and kiss she gave others. But,
I bet you weren't in his line of sight.

I love the way she has of communicating non-verbally, or by what is implicit
in what she says, and how her communications are so clear to you while being
ambiguous or meaning something else to others. The braless dress, her
constant (justified) attention to him and minimal attention to you, the way he
was feted at this event, and her dismissal of you, are just perfect.

I like to think that when they went to hang out with friends after dinner and
after this event, she was able to act more overtly as his girlfriend, that his
able to bask in the respect of his colleagues, and that they left a little early to
go back to your apartment and fuck. (But you really don't know -- more about that below.)

When you quoted her say "You should go on home." I, at first, though
she meant your apartment. You say later: "When I was home." But,
clearly, you're still in the hotel. Was your wording calculated?

Is the default that you stay in the hotel unless she explicitly
invites you to return to the apartment? Are you not supposed to ask
whether you can return?

Obviously, I'm following this thread so closely because you're living
my fantasy. In addition to your writing, I strongly identify with you
because my kinks align with yours pretty well. But we may differ in
some crucial ways. Please understand that I'm not telling you what to
do or feel, I'm talking about how I would feel, in your shoes
(and I know from experience, a long time ago).

You've gotten some very rich nuggets, but you're missing the mother
lode: Min-Ju's actual experience. Would you rather fantasize about
what's happening and what she's feeling than know the truth? In some
ways, the truth is almost certainly less exciting than your fantasies.
But reality is so much more interesting and surprising than fantasy!
If you were satisfied with fantasy, she wouldn't be fucking KA.

You know almost nothing about what they've actually been doing, and,
especially, what the experience has been like for Min-Ju, sexually and
emotionally. Do you think she'll fill you in? If you wait a long
time, memories will fade. Emotional memories will be especially
inaccessible -- they come back to people vividly when something
triggers them, but not on demand.

Imagine what it must have been like for her right after you left the
apartment. Imagine what it is like for her as their sexual
relationship rapidly evolves. You think she's role-playing his sexual
servant, but is that really what it's like? What's he been like in
bed? Maybe he doesn't have the stamina you imagine -- a lot of guys
have trouble fucking two consecutive days. Does he make her cum? A lot?
You'd like to think so, but that might be optimistic.
What is she learning about herself?

Other than sex, what has it been like to be with him 24/7? Is he
interested in really getting to know her, or is he his primary
interest sexual?

Clearly, she's been busy with the gallery and I can understand the
initial desire to focus all her intention on him. I also see the
thrill for you of watching them as an outsider, and of maintaining
some mysteries -- for a little while. Arguably, things have been
perfect so far. But, I wouldn't want them to continue that way. I
would want either want to witness more of what they're doing, or get
some more explicit descriptions from her NOW.

Ideally, this wouldn't require that you be demanding. It would be
another way for her to be "cruel" -- by selectively describing what
they've been doing in a way that rubs your nose in the realities of
what's been happening. A few graphic details of what it's been like
for her would go a long way (if that happens, I don't think you'll be
able to stop jerking off, unfortunately.)

If she doesn't seem to get this right away, perhaps the right way
to explain it is that it must have been an intense experience for her
and you would like her to share what happened and how she felt.
That seems different from "Please tell me everything so I can jerk
off about it." although there's a lot of overlap, because the truth will
have a lot of erotic power.

After he leaves, in the guise of being cruel (but, actually, as a way
of lovingly sharing her experiences), I hope she'll give you the
complete, graphic, and totally honest description of everything they
did and felt, including her understanding of what the experience was
like for him. The truth may not be as perfect as fantasy, but that's
what I would want. (I would want this over and over for years,
actually.) A good time for this would be before and during making
love. An especially fun thing would be for her to try to teach you
some of his best fucking techniques (whether you successfully master
them or not). Simple re-enactment with you playing his role would be a lot of fun, too.

Ultimately, no one knows his wife well enough to imagine what's really
happening, in her bed, mind, and elsewhere, especially not after a few
years of a relationship. Whether through mundane or exotic experiences,
a key part of having a mate is learning about their most intimate
experiences and thoughts, and this is a major opportunity to do that.

That's what I hope. And I hope you'll be able to share some of it
with us. If my hopes come true, you won't have time to describe
anything but a fraction of what she tells you, but I hope you can do
some.

What I would REALLY love to see is a thread like this of Min-Ju's
experiences from her perspective, written as well as yours. But
I know that can't happen. Hearing from you would be the next best thing.

PS: I've given up hope that you'll get videos or get to watch them fuck. Oh, well.

Last edited:
KS,

Did you buy my pill theory? If you wanted, you could text her: "You cheated! You couldn't possibly have picked four blue pills at random."

If she asks what the hell you're talking about, you'll know I'm wrong. If she accuses you of opening the envelop, you can deny it -- and you'll have the proof when you return.

Oh, and she might actually want you to send her a guess about the color of pill she took this morning

Had the most intense erotic experience of my life today. Wow... Min-Ju....

You'll have to wait for update. At party tonight.

koreanslut said:
Had the most intense erotic experience of my life today. Wow... Min-Ju....

You'll have to wait for update. At party tonight.

What a tease...

guys, how many total loads do you think KA already filled min-ju pussy with? how many loads did she swallow?

i am guessing at least 10 in the pussy, and 5 in mouth.

I'll bite. 7 pussy squirts and 1 mouth swallow from KA by their leaving for the
party tonight. And going way out on a limb, 1 pussy delivery from KS today. (With condom? No he took them out of the house.) Boy am I ready to be wrong on the KS!

Last edited:
By the end of KA's trip they're both gonna be raw and KA will probably need an ice pack on the flight home. KS will probably still be locked up for another week after because Min Ju needs to recover also.
I figure Forget is probably not too far off the mark on the number of times since Wednesday but I'm gonna add a time when he shot a load in her virgin ass. Could that be that update from KS? Or did KS finally get to see his wife in action?... let the wagers begin.
16 times is alot and they wouldn't have been at the house that much so I wonder if they've been sneaking off from setting up the event and he's been getting sucked off in the mens bathroom.
KS, if this was the most intense erotic experience of your life you should give the KEY back to Min Ju or you'll also be needing an ice pack from playing with yourself too much reliving the experience.
Glad things are turning out better then expected given the time constraints.

Just read your above post and wanted to comment on KA... he's Korean... besides Northern Italians, Koreans are some of the best dressed and stylish people... they're actually obsessed with it. I spent a spell there and I'm not scruffy by any means but I always felt under dressed. The other thing that struck me immediately was the rudeness... it was shocking. Thankfully my friend who lived there for years explained it to me and said to just accept it... its not on purpose it's just the way it is. After i just had to laugh at it....

Last edited:
George said:
I'll bite. 7 pussy squirts and 1 mouth swallow from KA by their leaving for the
party tonight. And going way out on a limb, 1 pussy delivery from KS today. (With condom? No he took them out of the house.) Boy am I ready to be wrong on the KS!

I think its highly unlikely that KS is going to have any significant physical contact from Min-Ju until Monday (and probably later).

No need to publicly disagree about guesses when there is little info. OK, now not being playful making guesses for our collective enjoyment, I'll be realistic. Min-Ju gave him an erotic experience via a clever, loving mind fuck. I agree, it is most likely KS will not have sex contact with her while KA is in town. But speculating about a MMF session is fun to consider.
We are not in competition, calm down.

Coming over for lunch was an intense experience. Min-Ju met me at the door, obviously still sleepy and obviously hung over, but happy to see me. She was wearing the simple faded pink dress she sometimes wears around the house. Not lingerie, it's a dress but not something she would ever wear out of the house anymore. Shapeless, it hugs and drapes around the curve and heft of her bare breasts. It's also short such that she ends up flashing her panties whenever she lies around on the sofa.

The Korean artist came out of the back to greet me wearing boxers and a t-shirt, unshaven, sweaty. A man's smell. Glimpses toward the darkened bedroom showed his pants and belt hanging off the side of the bed. When we sat down for brunch, I don't mean to say he was hanging out but in his boxers I felt very aware of his cock. The experience was.. new.

After brunch I offered to clean up. Poor Min-Ju looked so tired and worn out. I wanted to do something nice, and besides, it was my place. I waved her away to the sofa saying I would take care of the table and dishes. He followed after.

In the kitchen I noticed the apron was hanging on the hook beside the frig. It never hangs there. She had put it there. I wondered perhaps if she had worn it for him, perhaps will serving him his breakfast. The image was strangely and impossibly hot, not least of which because it was so unlike her.

I wanted to do something for her, to show her how much I was enjoying the way she was teasing me. So I put it on. I set about the dishes as their low voices mumbled and wavered in from the other room. Then it happened.

You know that sudden, palpable quiet that descends when two people first lean in for an electric kiss? I was busy washing the dishes in the kitchen when suddenly I felt that descend upon the room like a heavy blanket. One moment their voices were muttering low from across the living room, and the next they had fallen silent. An unseen hand ran down the length of my spine and clenched around my balls.

I froze holding a glass in the air. Hot water was pouring from the sink. Their voices had gone silent. Were they kissing!? Muscle memory and dumb habit had me washing again, but my body was alive with an electric quiver. My ears strained. I heard what sounded like the wet smack of lips.

I cannot describe to you the intense erotic sensation I experienced. I can't. It was arousal and triumph and humiliation and fear. It's absurd but I felt like I was the one transgressing, even as I knew Min-Ju was making this happen for my benefit, and I felt this strange and powerful sense that I wasn't supposed to let on.

I kept washing. I glanced back furtively but kept washing. Her legs were up on the sofa. I could see only his shoulder and arm she leaned against through the door. The spill of her hair. And again the sound of wet lips. Louder perhaps. More insistent.

This went one for... I honestly don't know how long. Only minutes probably, but it felt ages. Another glance and his hand had appeared on her upturned hip. Her tiny house dress barely covered it. Another dish placed in the rank. Silence. Rustling. A giggle. Another dish. A long, high-pitched sigh from her. Rusting. A powerful desire to stop and watch.

Then the tension was pierced by her voice, speaking absently in the other room: "So tired..."

I heard her footsteps and his across the stone tile. I turned from the sink desperately telling myself to act innocent.

"Baby, I'm still wiped out from last night. Will you be mad if I need a nap?" I shook my head. "Adam is swinging by in a little bit?" It's true, I'd foolishly let my friend pin me down for some errands for the party tonight. Min-Ju smirked at me in the apron. "You look good in that, sweetie. Thanks for cleaning up." She said it sweetly, but there was just enough "bitchy" in her tone to register. I wondered what he thought of me.

Min-Ju stumbled sleepily into the bedroom. He followed after. The door closed.

I continued with the dishes, thinking the encounter was already over, disappointed.

No sound emerged from the room for the longest time. Silverware clinked and clattered as I cleaned up more of the table when the sound literally froze my body, a chill down my spine like I'd never felt before. A sigh. Her voice. I waited in rigid silence wondering if it had been my imagination. There was nothing, for the longest time. Then shifting. Another pause. Her sigh again, barely audible.

I put down the dishes in my hand, took a step closer. Rustling, a whisper, I think. Silence. Longer this time. Then, just as I was convincing myself they had fallen asleep, a deeper groan, short and muffled, his voice. Then something wet. More silence. A faint smacking.

My ears were on fire. It was like I was suddenly swallowed up by some great, intense secret. Goose bumps crawled on my flesh.

I slowly crept toward the door to hear better but now for the longest time there was only silence. I started to think it is over. Then his voice again, more a vibration than a sound. I heard them rustle. Shuffling. Suddenly a distinct creak of the bed. Once.

My heart was in my throat. An agonizing step closer. Her voice talking, a whisper, and his. A smacking sound. Again. A pause. And then a suddenly shifting and rustle, louder.

Then, a long low groan from her voice. The bed squeaks. Squeak... squeak.. squeak. A pause. His voice rumbles again, an inarticulate "mmmhmm" from her. A low grunt.

Then it starts again, the squeaking. A low slapping sound with it. A long, high-pitched exhale and sigh.

I'm at the door now. My cock threatened to push through the plastic of the cage. It had a will of its own. I cursed silently, I hope silently, leaving the key back in the hotel. Still my hand was rutching up the the apron and down my pants, awkwardly trying to gain sensation through that damnable plastic.

The sounds continued, echoing muffled through the hallway. The air felt wet and heavy. A pause. More rustling. Two low grunts. A sharp, high-pitched gasp. When the squeak returns it has a different pitch, comes faster now.

Her voice, a mewling noise. Long at first and then staccato. Eeegg eeggg eeeggg. The squeaks faster, more urgent. The shifting of bedsheets. Slapping sounds. The mewling higher in pitch.

I found myself bent over, groaning, desperate at the door. Clutching at the cage. Hand almost on the doorknob.

Another shift in rhythm. Building. A low grunt, another. The mewling becomes louder, less whisper and more open. Still trying to be quiet but anything but.

Time becomes surreal. I thought I might die. I wasn't breathing.

Her cries near constant now. Frantic in a way I have never heard. Muffled and yet cracking. The low slapping sound grows harder. Her mewling is as one possessed, outside oneself. Without end. I know what I am hearing. When I close my eyes I still hear this, etched in my mind.

The bed grows frantic. Thweeak thweeak thweeak theweeak. Then a low gasp. Another. A sudden shift in rhythm. Her voice, low and throaty, "yeessss." The squeak turns into more of a thump. Ughhh, low and guttural. Ughhh.... Ughhh.... I counted... Ughhh.... Uggghhhh.... Uuuggh... Ugghhhhh.

Then silence

I remembered that text from her earlier this morning. Just one word. "Blue."

Wet sounds. Long slow rustling. Then more silence. I waited, one minute stretched to 5 or more... but silence.

Finally, pulling back cautiously from the door, a squeak of the wood betrayed me. Then, strangely, feeling an impulse to let them know I was still hear, I turned the faucet back on. Dishes.

When Adam showed up at the door maybe a half hour later I wanted to murder him for taking me away. I forgot the apron as I greeted him at the door. Grabbed my stuff, and we were away. Heading down the stairs I found myself glad he hadn't come an hour sooner, for more reasons than one.

I'm writing this from home, from my apartment, waiting for them to wake up. They are fast asleep in the bedroom. I am on the little mat in the spare room. A lot happened at the party last night; it may take me a while before I can update. All I can say for now is Min-Ju blew my mind yet again last night, surprising me with an intensity I was not expecting. Later she sent me home, to this home, as he dragged her off to a "real" party with some of his acquaintances, impatient hanging out with our younger friends. She and I exchanged some testy words sadly about one of his acquaintances, an older gallery owner who apparently "fancied Asian girls." She warned me the Korean artist was pressuring her to "do things." Min-Ju seemed vulnerable saying that so I feel shitty about my drunken reply, something like "If you're going to act a ***** you may as well go all the way." Shit. I have no idea what, if anything, happened. I would say nothing, but after the events of yesterday, I'm no longer sure.

Helpless, I ended up spilling twice last night. Once when I got home, in our room -- their room -- feeling a mixture of self-pity and intense arousal with their clothes scattered about the room and with his smell everywhere. On my knees at the foot of the bed, I spilled copiously onto the floor visualizing how he has been fucking her there on the bed. I texted her about it.

And then again while on the mat in the spare room, trying to fall asleep as I waited for them to come home. I'm at four now. Her limit.

Their return was a dream of sudden banging and noise followed by quiet. The room is dead silent still this morning. I am the only person up. Aimless. I feel a weird drive to kneel down in front of the door again and touch myself.

The key is in the spare room. The pills are left safe in my office, following her strict rule they are not to return to the apartment. The apron is on the hook. The cage is tight around my dick. I'm home now, with them.

What should I do?

I do hope this is a fraction as intense for others as it is for me. Look forward to all your comments.

George said:
No need to publicly disagree about guesses when there is little info. OK, now not being playful making guesses for our collective enjoyment, I'll be realistic. Min-Ju gave him an erotic experience via a clever, loving mind fuck. I agree, it is most likely KS will not have sex contact with her while KA is in town. But speculating about a MMF session is fun to consider.
We are not in competition, calm down.

In spite of the word "seriously", I'm not serious at all. Just joining in pointless fact-free speculation to help pass the time until the next update.

KS,

Fantastic update! It's pretty intense, but it must have been immeasurably more so for you.

As to "what should I do now" -- they're asleep and you have nothing better to do. Write about the party and anything else that happened!

On my comments about "sharing" earlier. You're in an excellent position to share your experience with her, because you wrote so much of it down in this forum. If you don't want her to know that you've been posting, you could rewrite some of your posts and give them to her after things have calmed down.
Right now, we strangers may have much more insight into what the whole experience was like for you than she does.

You might not want to do that because you want to hide your feelings from her. I won't make a judgement about that, but it some exploration of your feelings about that might tell you something about your relationship.

Since I'm in psychoanalytic mode (something I'm utterly unqualified for, I will admit), it's striking how much this scenario is replaying your experience with that red-headed girl. My own proclivities stem from having a young, sexy girlfriend (later, wife) who lacked empathy and continued some sexual exploration with others after we started dating -- without consulting me, and certainly without me wanting it. She was a lot more attractive than I was, and I think my cuckold fantasies emerged over the next few years as a way of coping with a mix of insecurity about that and jealousy. In your case, you are playing a role almost identical to a boyfriend who was dumped and has not reconciled himself to it, agonizing over a new and possibly improved boyfriend. You're acting out the part of that you've eroticized, and (I hope) leaving behind the rest.

Maybe Min-Ju is acting out her own personal psychodrama that is very different. The two of you are, in a sense, acting in different plays, but the scripts are compatible. I guess her drama is to be a slut or submit to a powerful male. After this is over, maybe you can get to know her better by discussing this question with her.

About this report: All pretense that you don't know what's going on is gone. It's REALLY rude to invite someone over for brunch, appear in your sleepware unbathed, and leave the guest to clean up the dishes while you go back to the bedroom to fuck! You're being treated with a special kind of tailored contempt that targets your id like a cruise missile.

Eventually, I hope to find out how this happened. What did Min-Ju have to do to cajole or threaten him into doing this? Or maybe he's been in on the whole thing from the beginning and is getting into it, contributing his own ideas about how to cuckold you more intensely.

You may want to check with her whether he really plans to leave tomorrow, and whether she wants that. My feeling is that, at this point, she's probably had enough (or as much as she can take), as have you, and it's time for the exciting climax (if that wasn't yesterday), and close. But maybe she feels differently. Ideally, if she wants him to stay, she or he would just do it (or ask you to make arrangements) without your offering. Plus, you shouldn't pressure her by proposing it if she's not into it -- it should really be her initiative.

She may have set herself a challenge to make you violate your jerking off quota by doing something even more extreme. Then there will be the punishment...

I'm waiting very impatiently for the next update.

Last edited:
KS, my suggestions.
Give the cage key to Min-Ju if situation appropriate. Otherwise mail it to her yoga studio with a note inside "Please give to Min-Ju.", or toss it in the trash.

Stay in the apartment in your room. Do not invite yourself to their activities. When they are gone, clean the apartment including changing the bed.

Tell KA that you are very pleased that Min-Ju is so wonderfully happy to have him in her bed. So you're ask, will he please stay longer and delay his return to Korea. The odds are high he can't stay longer, and Min-Ju could prevent an extension if she is ready for him to leave, so your ask is more for appearances sake than a reality. But if Min-Ju truly wants him longer, wouldn't you want that for her?

Make them breakfast tomorrow. Wear your apron.

Last edited:
Less facetiously: "What should I do now?"

Stick to them like glue, and get as much information as you can, without going "out of character".

However, if dismissed, do as your told.

But, I hope they have a way of increasing the intensity for you step-by-step. Since this is his last day, and they don't have any other obligations, I hope they'll be having lots of "goodbye" sex.

You'll probably hear them fucking again before they emerge from the bedroom (unless something really radical happened last night).
Then maybe they'll have you prepare some food, and Min-Ju will offhandedly give you a partial update on what's been going on, in his presence.
Perhaps not explicit, but unmistakeable. Or, maybe she'll cheerily and casually relate something explicit and obscene, as though she were describing any other occurrence during her day.

They're more creative than I am, so I hope for some very interesting updates later. And I desperately want to hear what happened yesterday from where your narrative ends.

I just read George's reply. Staying in your room would be kind of hot. But I bet Min-Ju has something more extreme planned for you.
Your role is to follow her lead, and that's been working well for you. So, wait for her to tell you what to do, however subtly, and do it!

Maybe she'll ask you to stay in your room.

For some reason, I don't favor thanking KA explicitly. It doesn't fit with my idea of your role. He doesn't need your approval. It's his (they're) right to fuck whenever and however they want, and your opinion doesn't matter.

Then don't thank him, just tell him you want him to extend his stay.

If you want to go the other way and feel even more cuck, buy him a pair of silk boxers to either give to him before he leaves or to send to him in Korea.

Also you might text Min-Ju telling her to Skype SooYun tonight to show off her bed mate.

I think he should take her out clothes and jewelry shopping. He owes her expressions of appreciation that she can keep.

Last edited:
koreanslut said:
She and I exchanged some testy words sadly about one of his acquaintances, an older gallery owner who apparently "fancied Asian girls." She warned me the Korean artist was pressuring her to "do things." Min-Ju seemed vulnerable saying that so I feel shitty about my drunken reply, something like "If you're going to act a ***** you may as well go all the way." Shit. I have no idea what, if anything, happened. I would say nothing, but after the events of yesterday, I'm no longer sure.

Shit, I can't stay away from this damned thread!

What you should do at the first opportunity is apologize if you sounded angry last night and reassure her that you love her and whatever she did is great.
You DO NOT want anger to enter your relationship. The emotions of both of you are highly amplified, and any negativity could spiral out of control quickly. If you made her angry and she did something because of that, it's very bad. If you made her feel bad about what she's doing (if you sound like you were genuinely hurt by what happened yesterday) it's bad -- she might even hit the brakes. So, make sure there is no misunderstanding about this!

If she felt that the "enthusiastic yes" rule applies, she would have HAD to do it!

But, ultimately, she's only playing the submissive here. She's only going to do what she wants to do, assuming her judgement was not too impaired by drink.

I didn't think through what was going on with the gallery owner. KA is in a position to benefit if he curries favor with the gallery owner. That introduces an element of pimping into the mix -- not sure how you or Min-Ju feel about that.

Hot damn that is intense and a great step forward. That shows MJ is getting more comfortable with this situation and using it to her advantage to give both of you what you both wanted.

As the others have stated I would apologize to MJ and see how she viewed the text. There are a couple ways it could have been taken and if it was a bad way an apology will go a really long way

It's kind of funny that this story has made me come more often than KS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread