• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Asian Wife Wants More

• Thread starterkoreanslut
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got her texting confirming she's arrived safely a little bit ago. She texted, "His friends are here, too. Maybe this is a hangout?"

That seems doubtful, don't you think? It's hard to imagine he would be pushing her to come out with him if he doesn't have sex on his mind. Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm trying to imagine how she's responding to this. This might really make her feel a little unsure and insecure. She does have this tendency to assume people don't like her. I don't mean to paint her as insecure, but she does start to feel shy easily. And in a group, she will pull into herself more. She might keep her hands to herself at the bar then. I'm not sure she'll want to be obviously "with him" in front of people she's just met.

Of course, the cuck in me goes the exact opposite direction. Suddenly I'm imagining him deliberately putting his arm around her shoulder, maybe even being a little ostentatious about it. Claiming her in front of his friends. I can imagine he might even enjoy doing that with a girl he knows is "seeing someone else."

Not sure what to make of this, or how to feel.

It most likely is a group get together that will end on a more personal note. Maybe he wants her to meet his friends as he sees her as being more than just an sexual conquest. With what was said in the text messages I can see him asserting himself and claiming her for himself as to say I am with this woman and I am damn proud of it!. Hopefully she relaxes and settles in and enjoys their company, all the while waiting to be alone with him and wanting them to leave so it is just them I could def see her feeling.

I personally would feel great about him wanting to have her meet his friends, it will lend itself to her being more connected to Caleb than just sex. She will know his friends just like a regular girlfriend would any mans

So, it appears the only viable question is will she spend the night; one screw, or two, or three. As for condoms, they are rapidly becoming irrelevant vis-a-vis Caleb except as a play element. They still have a role for all other guys she is yet to meet.
KS, you know you're going to beg for bare. Are you going to beg for overnight? At least this time she is wearing clothes that are appropriate for walking home in the morning. Question: What time does Caleb need to be at work Thursday? 2 PM? 4 PM? He may have Wednesday and Thursday off. When does Min-Ju need to be at work tomorrow? KS, how would you feel if you have to go to work tomorrow without seeing Min-Ju first.

OK, she was cruel about keeping you out of the bathroom while she finished her makeup. I think that was a situation driven spur of the moment decision. It is the reverse of the cruel addition I suggested. I think most of us believe you should be involved in the getting ready for her date process. Hopefully next time her date won't start so early so you have some time at home with her.

Looking forward to your updates. And hopefully photos of date outfits. How many people are keeping watch with you tonight? It is assuredly more than those who comment. You have a large cheering section.

Yeah, that does seem a bit weird. He might be a busy man and thought that he could get 2 birds with 1 stone and just meet up with friends and meet a sexy lady he can fuck later tonight. We could be a bit more cynical and say that Caleb is trying to get serious and he see's "Minju seeing someone = he has a chance to take her"

Of course we all hope it's the former and Caleb just has no time to see Minju and his friends on seperate days and he just set it up so he can see both parties. If it's the latter, then this will be the last time Minju should see him.

*New thought is that if these friends of his are all males, then Caleb might have something else in mind.
Could it be that he brought along a couple of male friends over so he can possibly set up a foursome/fivesome?

Last edited:
i sort of imagine him having bragged to all his friends about this smoking hot asian slut who he recently fucked the shit out of... they maybe then said they wanted to meet her for themselves to see how hot and slutty she really is.... and there she is now meeting his friends for the first time, dressed up classy and sexy but significantly with no bra on... i hope he is still putting his hands on her even with his friends there... so you have to beg her to not wear any condoms with him... what about her... does she have to beg him for anything this time like she did the last time?

Going back to what George said. I agree with him on the fact that Minju should have let you help her prep. Example: you shaving her pussy and this could be your little ritual before sending her off on her future dates.

At this point I think Caleb is more than comfortable at taking Minju raw and so the thought of condoms wont even pass his mind. He will be on top of her pushing his cock into your wife and Minju just like the last round 2 weeks ago, she will just moan in approval and let him in raw.

Damn asianboy never even crossed my mind it may be all guys shes meeting. That would be wild if he is letting them meet her to set up a foursome/fivesome for tonight or maybe down the line for Min Ju

I think Caleb set up a 'hang out with friends' as a date. He can't yet just say to her "Let's get take-out Chinese and get back to my place so we can fuck", even though I bet that's where he wants to go. So he likely normally gets together with friends on Wednesday evenings. He is pleased to bring Min-Ju along and show her off. And, most importantly the group get together fills in the awkward lack of a relationship before sex. It gives him and her a relationship activity before going to his apartment. I think he was smart to do this.

If Min-Ju ever says "I want to be your Dream Girl fulfilling your fantasies", watch out. If she does hand her sexuality to him some of his friends she meets tonight will be in her within a month or two. Given his disinterest in her relationship status with the 'man she is seeing'. I don't see him wanting a relationship with Min-Ju that encompasses caring for her long-term interests and development. Fun and sex are at the core of what he anticipates. There is nothing wrong with this if that is his intended role.

One thing I can say for sure is this is not going to lead to some kind of crazy group orgy. Or at any rate, if that's what is on his mind, I'm going to be receiving a frantic and very upset phone call from Min-Ju soon. She's been quite clear to me recently that she has no interest in that. Something we talked about a lot during our "pause" was what she wanted and liked. She likes getting to meet other guys, and the sex for her is fun and taboo, and fun especially because she knows I like it, too. But she expressed that she wants to keep things simple. The rules started to get too much for her. She gets really rebellious and stubborn about rules and too much structure. It stresses her out and that brings up feelings of guilt, thinking she is disappointing me or letting me down. So we haven't abandoned our rules exactly, but I'm trying not to make them quite so central. I like the rules, but then, I'm the organized one in our relationship. She also doesn't want to do anything "crazy," as she put it. I floated the nude modeling idea, and she nixxed that right away. I do think it could be fun for her, but at least right now, it clearly feels like too much. The same then goes, I'm sure, for some of the more elaborate ideas that have been floated by some of the forum. They are fun ideas, but for now anyway, I'd ask you to back off a little bit. We want to find a way to have fun with our play while also keeping things simple for us and not too exhausting.

MystTiger may well be right. That's where my mind keeps going, too. He may well want to show her off. Of course, if Asianboy is right about him wanting a real relationship, then yes, he's definitely done with. Part of my is tempted to text her and suggest she flash her cleavage a little. It's hot to imagine her showing off for these guys (assuming they are men). Or if there is another woman present, what will she make of this? But I'm hesitant to push her too far. As I said, Min-Ju wants to play, but she wants to keep things a little more simple and easy.

Assuming things go forward, I do suspect Asianboy is right. I can easily imagine that Caleb won't think twice about protection and expect her raw. Why wouldn't he? And whether through deliberate choice or submissiveness, Min-Ju will let him. She likely wants it.

She is expecting a text from me though. This is what I have so far: "Love, I want you to have fun tonight, and going bare will be fun for both us. You know he expects you bare, don't you? And you know how hot that will make both of us. Let him in."

What do you think?

Reactions: Cagedfordoms
Ah so Minju just likes the one on one sessions, understandable.
Your text should work, I would also ask her who his friends are or what gender his friends are so we can get a better guess as to what he is trying to do.

Great idea for the text. You guys do what you feel is right if it needs to be simple so be it. This is about you and her journey and life together yours and her feelings are the only thing that matters in the end. Relaxing your rules to make her more comfortable is a good idea, anything to make her more comfortable and ensure her having fun.

I agree with him being done if he wants a full relationship. There are plenty of men who would be perfectly fine with what you both seek from them even if they have no idea its whats going on. Even with your text I feel Caleb would just not even bring up a condom like asianboy said, after that morning fuck theres really no reason to anymore

Last edited:
We can offer suggestions. They add to the range of possibilities you can consider. However, as always, Min-Ju and you select what is best for you. Along the lines of simplicity I think your proposed text is fine because it is what she asked for. Do you want to beg her to stay overnight? If so, do it in a later text when you know more. As for Caleb sharing Min-Ju, I, for one, would not propose that. But, I will warn that Caleb might want that. I would not give Caleb carte blanc until she knows him much better. Asking for permission to blow him, being subordinate in his bedroom, is ok. Taking that outside their relationship is an entirely different matter not to be considered now.

i think you should encourage her to beg him to take her bare... so in place of your "let him in" line, you should change it to "beg him to cum inside you"...

she will be so hot sitting there in the bar beside him surrounded by all his friends knowing that later on she will be in his bed naked begging for his bare cock to cum deep inside her tight pussy...

i wonder if his flatmate is one of those out with them tonight?

I agree with george that caleb should not even be considering sharing min ju and if he is or has that line of thinking he should be dropped imo. Texting her to beg him to go bare and cum in her pussy will get her juices flowing and her mind more on that than the awkward social situation she has been put into atm. Hopefully she has relaxed some and is enjoying herself and maybe even his friends have left and left them alone

I kept the text simple too, using Myst's suggestion:

"Beg him to cum inside you... You know you want it... You know I do, too."

The text is sent. No new updates from her yet, which I assume means she's still hanging out at the bar, hopefully thinking about getting Caleb off to herself. And wow, interesting thought that his roommate might be one of the guys they are hanging out with. Definitely had not occurred to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva
Good text straightforward and to the point. How does that make you feel that his roommate may be getting to see the woman he listened to getting fucked last saturday night? I think its pretty hot and maybe he spilled listening to them fuck, hell i know i would have multiple times

Minju must be enjoying the company of his friends or they left the two alone otherwise she wouldn't be so busy and would text you more haha
So guess that's a good thing. If and when Minju begs Caleb to creampie her, how many times do you think he will release his seed into her? Would you want her to come home to you with her pussy full of cum?

btw how is that cage treating ya?

Last edited:
Love that read!

Hearing her with chastity in hand in a body suit without access for you, is a thrill knowing shes caging you with a plan to fuck around on you.
Such a hot read, I so want that!! I want to have my GF do that to me, have a cage ready for me next to me as she jerk me off from behind.
As I get a reach around, I love, just LOVE to be panicking, begging her to slow down. Pleading for her to stop, as she knows I am getting closer.
Which only serves as motivation to increase the pace, and maybe start rubbing my cock head with her thumb, which would mean I would burst.

Cumming hard as I cry and plead for her to stop, knowing my cock is about to be locked up. Almost trying to physically shove her off lightly to stop. But she just works my cock over to make me cum. Cause the second I cum, shes going to lock me up. And she going to fuck around on me with other guys.
To have her whisper in my ear, sadistic taunts and soft whispering insults as she gives me a reach around. Telling me to cum, whispering taunts, asking me to cum. And telling me how her new Arab guy friend from the gym wants to take her to the clubs, so dinner that night with me is off the second I come cause shes going to go "dance" but if he even hints at going back to his place, she would agree to have "drinks: back at me.

Such wild ideas from your story KoreanSlut, such a dirty read which spawns even more dirty fantasies.

Send another txt. Beg her to come home with a pussy full of another man's fresh cum. You know you want to. :p

KS probably went to sleep since it's a Wednesday night, though I doubt he will be able to sleep since his wife is out and about with another man and is about to be fucked for at least 2 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread