Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Asian wife still wants a BF!🍆💦💃🏻

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
My very slutty Asian wife (37) is still wanting a guy with a huge cock to fuck her on a regular basis. She also loves to give blowjobs and you can fuck her ass. Condoms not needed! Cum in her pussy.
As her husband I will sometimes watch, sometimes not. We are in Bali if anyone’s interested.
Below is photos of her.

IMG_7111.jpeg
IMG_7113.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, elitetx91, SirRibbit and 13 others
Iron Lee said:
My very slutty Asian wife (37) is still wanting a guy with a huge cock to fuck her on a regular basis. She also loves to give blowjobs and you can fuck her ass. Condoms not needed! Cum in her pussy.
As her husband I will sometimes watch, sometimes not. We are in Bali if anyone’s interested.
Below is photos of her.

IMG_7111.jpeg
IMG_7113.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg
Perfect sexy body

Reactions: Iron Lee
DaveJ said:
Damn. lol. I’ll not even near close to Bali! 😆
She LOVES to have sex with tourists also, if you’re just on vacation.

Reactions: DaveJ
More photos of my wife. This was a guy that used to come over frequently and get blowjobs or fuck her. This time he just wanted a blowjob. I’m watching in the background.

IMG_8634.jpeg
IMG_8635.jpeg
IMG_8636.jpeg
IMG_6109.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, Loveitall and Filipinahotwife
Sangat bagus! Shes GREAT! Show more.

Can blur eyes to preserve privacy without obliterating her lovely face full of cock. LIke this pic. Also Bali.

IMG_3696.JPG

• Love
Reactions: oldfrog3, ddjaneluvsd, SirRibbit and 4 others
Filipinahotwife said:
Sangat bagus! Shes GREAT! Show more.

Can blur eyes to preserve privacy without obliterating her lovely face full of cock. LIke this pic. Also Bali.

IMG_3696.JPG
Really in Bali? We HAVE to meet then. I also have my gf here who is a hot 24 year old from Bali.

Iron Lee said:
Really in Bali? We HAVE to meet then. I also have my gf here who is a hot 24 year old from Bali.
My gf.

IMG_6529.jpeg
2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Loveitall, Dark_Hung, Filipinahotwife and 2 others
Cantik! We just left but go back to Indonesia each dry season.

My single friend would be all over it. He stays close to Kuta, creature of habit.

Filipinahotwife said:
Cantik! Love her! You are doing it right IL!

Filipinahotwife said:
We just left but go back to Indonesia each dry season.

My single friend would be all over it. He stays close to Kuta, creature of habit.

We like to stay in private pool villas in Seminyak mostly. We also stay by airport often as we are flying here and there from DPS. Please Message us IL.

Filipinahotwife said:
We like to stay in private pool villas in Seminyak mostly. We also stay by airport often as we are flying here and there from DPS. Please Message us IL.
Ok I’ll PM you.

Iron Lee said:
Below is photos of her.

IMG_7111.jpeg
IMG_7113.jpeg
IMG_7112.jpeg
I'd go balls deep

• Love
Reactions: Iron Lee
wellhungforher said:
I'd go balls deep
I’d love to watch a guy with a huge cock drill her deep, pound her pussy hard. That’s extremely hot to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread