Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my 28y french lady

• Thread starterriman
  • Start date

riman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hi, this is my french woman... You want to see my wife without her shirt? Tell me your thoughts...
greetings

Attachments

• b9ab.jpg
    b9ab.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,899
Your beautiful Wife

Your wife is beautiful. I would love to see more of her with or without her clothes.

my french lady is not shaved...

I love her black short hair... ;-) Who wants to see more of my wife and her black hair beetween there legs.

Attachments

• schwarz21.jpg
    schwarz21.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 929
Would love to see her beautiful legs spread with her hairy pussy shown in all it's wonderful glory! YUMMM!:p

Lovely Bush

That Dark bush would look SOOO good with someone shooting their load over it. I could really snuggle in there for clean up duties.

riman said:
I love her black short hair... ;-) Who wants to see more of my wife and her black hair beetween there legs.

We see lots of close ups.. Lets see the whole spirit of lust and her body that is so ripe for bbc...

????? Genuine?

Same person?

If my other half's skin tone changed so much in matter of couple of days I would have her down to Doctors immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :D :D I love long hair lady as it is easy to do doggie style
riman said:
Hi, this is my french woman... You want to see my wife without her shirt? Tell me your thoughts...
greetings

Users who are viewing this thread