Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MWFemale looking for PLaydates on the Weekends

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date

snazzn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
Married and looking for some playdates during the weekends (preferably Friday nights) for some dancing; flirting; kissing; and fondling. After which we can then see if the the next step is something which we both would like.

We are a couple and he is always with me and prefers to take the pictures of my encounters - which is a mandatory thing for me to play.

Looking for tall (6' or more; athletic; strong arms; well endowed) Black Men in the San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area.

We have included some pics of what you can expect if you man handle me and get the juices flowing.

Added a Video for download

This way you can check out Snazzn in action and see what you will be getting - kinda like checking out the goods before buying it.

The link is to a 20Meg file so let it down load for a little wild - it does have sound as well.

http://www.zshare.net/video/cimg0382-avi.html

Nice.... very nice. The enthusiasm is always there I can tell.

glad u liked the video i linked to

as u can tell she is experienced with black men and loves to do one once in a while - why she is on here looking.

Added a little something for the chase (another pic of her enjoying herself).

Simply - very nice - you are a lucky guy!

Who wants to taker her for a spin and try her out? She will please you in every way imaginable - she does know how to take orders from her lovers.

Local would like to test drive

Hey.

I am in the San Jose area and would like to talk about getting together. I am sporting 9 thick inches and would like to taste her.

BadnFluence now that you have applied

send a PM on here and we can talk about the test drive.

Friday is almost here and she is still wanting

we are going to San Ramon to shboomnightclub.com dance club for her to do some flirting and dancing this friday evening around 10pm. This would be the chance for all of you men who want a shot to come and try her out....

a couple of more pics - until friday evening

then the real event

haven't been yet to DC

but do come to Boston - Shrewsbury

hot wife doubt it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot please nigger lovin ugly ho !

and u still touch her after she has been with so many niggers?

u are pathetic excuse for a man ! probably a faggot !

Didn't mean to get in a battle of Wits

Obviously the individual didn't understand that she is looking for Men - not challenged individuals.

Friday is around the corner

anyone up for meeting?

TGIF and looking for a weekend experience in the Bay Area

Still looking for that weekend experience in the San Jose/San Francisco Bay Area

Pics are of us, Real - not sure what u are talking about

can't you tell real from copyright - Ugh!!

Users who are viewing this thread