Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MWF in Indy for Discreet fun

• Thread starterwildindymwf
  • Start date
Hubby is calling, so I have to go. I hope to be on later. Hope to chat with a nice and sext black man tonight :)

Attachments

• bbb6.jpg
    bbb6.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 842
  • d811.jpg
    d811.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 608
  • e266.jpg
    e266.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 878
Hi guys. I'm back. Any midwest black males that would like to chat, please get back to me. I'm really horny tonight.

Attachments

• 63ec.jpg
    63ec.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,042
  • b158.jpg
    b158.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,101
  • e06d.jpg
    e06d.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,057
If I lived closer to you I'd luv to lick and eat that pussy out and take my time to fuck you hard in all holes sweetie.:hitit:

You are a very sexy lady. We are a couple in Kokomo Indiana and my sexy wife likes for me to arrange meetings with black men at a motel bar then if all agree we get a room.

Mary,
Send Some More Hot Photos. You Are The Bomb!!!!!!!!!!

Hi again :)

Hi guys. Just checking in. I have had some very tempting offers. Please reply if you are a sexy discreet and well built black man.

Attachments

• 4df4.jpg
    4df4.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 704
  • 8d82.jpg
    8d82.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 872
Devil Bitch

Hey white devil cunt you should try and shove a black broomstick up your cunt maybe that will help.

I am married wm in indy....would love to hook up

mary,
please tell us you will take your black lover bare and be fertile, deep down thats what you truely desire that is why you want a black man in your bed.

If U Ever IN Houston

Hello there sexy-If you ever vacationing or traveling and you down near or around Houston-I would definetly love to hook up with you-Lets chat sometimes

Hi white cuckold here i know you only want BBC and i dont blame you i would just love to be your black cream clean up cuckboy

sexy

wildindymwf said:
Hi guys. Just checking in. I have had some very tempting offers. Please reply if you are a sexy discreet and well built black man.[/QUOTEdamn your pussy looks great does your husband do cream pies:jerry:

dthweatt said:
wildindymwf said:
Hi guys. Just checking in. I have had some very tempting offers. Please reply if you are a sexy discreet and well built black man.[/QUOTEdamn your pussy looks great does your husband do cream pies:jerry:
where do you live i live in tenn

wildindymwf said:
Hubby is calling, so I have to go. I hope to be on later. Hope to chat with a nice and sext black man tonight :)
damn your so hot have and 11in blk roommate who fucks my exwife alot lets chat

Users who are viewing this thread