Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MWF for first BBC in the DE, tri state area

• Thread starterWife4bbcfun
  • Start date

Wife4bbcfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2007
MWC looking for serious clean drug and disease free hung black male for wifes first time. Husband watches only and may photo. Condoms a must at first may go bareback later. Vasectomy safe a plus. We have been looking for quite some time and trying to "weed out" the fakes and bull shit. Proof of size would be nice along other method of proof of who you are. Contact us for info

6'1 210 well hung blk man near the de/pa border

Hi, very real blk man, nicely built and well endowed, pabuiltblk@yah oo is my e-mail and I have pics and proof of size. I am near del and not far to travel at all. Again very real and have no problem with him taking pics ...:)

I can help you out if you're ever traveling through Ohio and decide you'd like to play while here. Other than that I wish you luck and success in your home area! Enjoy!

real man here I am in maryland and I will drive to DE anytime just a hour away 11.5 inches 6'4 233 and can send you pictures if you like

Users who are viewing this thread