Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

mwc in tampa fl

• Thread startermwctampa
  • Start date

mwctampa

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2006
central fl
we are both straight hubby is always there when i paly. looking for big cocked black men love to be talked to degrading. like more then one at a time love being used by dominant black men.

What a pretty sight. Good luck with your search.

wow... Wow! We are planning a trip to St Pete... could we hook up with you or your friends? Yes we see you're sraight... just wanted to spend time with people with same interests!
cpl4blkmenwi on yahoo email.

Very nice pictures. I notice no condoms.

Lets get honest here, the photos show that you love BBC, but there are no ownership marks or peircings. If is important for you to demonstrate your genuine submission to this lifestyle, and as an absolute MINIMUM, I would recommend that your cuckold husband provides the money for ownership rings chosen by your bulls.

A small black bull tattoo would encourage your black bulls to rut you with more determined passion. You need long-term lovers who can sleep over and make friends with your cuckold.

There is no feeling like "being properly black owned" to help your voice hit the high notes when you are in the throes of multiple-orgasms.

"Her pussy is entirely the property of her Black Master and his friends. He had her tattooed, and her nipples and clit pierced as a mark of ownership".

Once the ownership marks are in place, a wife can release every hidden inhibition (and more) and begin to live in the manner her potential sexual experience deserves.

A cuck quickly finds his place when his wife maintains a steady flow of lovers through her bedroom. One night stands only confuse a cuck, and can make him sulky and fretful. Long-term lovers are the benchmark for a cuck to get the strongest possible message, "he has to share her pussy slit from this moment on".

And she will choose her lovers, and he will kneel at their feet as a sign of his appreciation for the extra loving his wife is getting from a "real man" with a robust cock.

Josetta:

You are a poet! I love reading your posts. They are refreshing!

I meant to add the questions:-

"What male could resist parting your beautiful legs and pushing his cock inside the promised valley?"

"what cuck could not feel an excited twitching between his legs when he found another man's seed in his wife's panties while he was washing them for her (as part of his household chores) ?

You wife looks great being fucked by those big black cocks! Good luck in your search for more partners for her. By the looks of it she has no problems finding and servicing BBC!

I'm in Tampa.

mwctampa said:
we are both straight hubby is always there when i paly. looking for big cocked black men love to be talked to degrading. like more then one at a time love being used by dominant black men.
I don't know how I missed seeing you. I'm inTampa and I'd love to come streth your pussy while your little pussy boy cuck sits wide eyed and amazed. I'm 6'6" 215lbs and extremely well hung.
I know that cucky can't stand up to me in any way. I 'll make that bitch boy watch me fuck your ass and then I'll spread your checks for him to drink my cum out of your pretty asshole.
I know you want it. Now you contact me--tieguai@yahoo.com and I may decided to cum over.

Users who are viewing this thread