Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Munich Germany

• Thread starterjulia40munich
  • Start date

julia40munich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2006
Hi,

I am a 4o year old married woman from munich in Germany. My curiosity is at a level where i would like some black guys to write to me to see where it goes....

i am 155cm tall, 52kg, and brunette with blue eyes.

look forward to hearing from you

Julia

Attachments

• juliamantel.jpg
    juliamantel.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 564
  • ni48x013.jpg
    ni48x013.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • nip48x023.jpg
    nip48x023.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,356
Hi, i'll be in Munich this fall. Lets talk, maybe we could meet...

Hallo Julia,

bist ne sexy Frau. Ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei der Suche nach einem Black Man.

Halte uns doch hier auf dem Laufenden, wenn sich was mit einem Black Man ergibt.

viel Spass weiterhin

Marki

i come to munich often. check my profile on yahoo (bo_zilla2002) you can also email or chat with under the same name:)

You are a very sexy lady - more pics please!

In Hamburg for June

Hiya,

Londoner here will be in Germany in June
Lets hook up!

sneak a peak

Love the shirt. Shows just enough. Sexy!!!!:flash:

Hallo,

können es auch weiße Jungs sein? Vielleicht mal auf ein Date in M. Ich komme aus Hannover.

Gruß,
Olli
:bj:

I will be staying at Ottobrunnerstrasse

At the little Hotel next to the Bayrisher Hiasel You can meet me on the evening of the 28th Dec at Eggers arounf 8:30- 9 pm, up the strasse near Perlach. Sorry, I am white tall, nice looking. You should meet me just to hear what I have to say.

Steve

Marki25 said:
Hallo Julia,

bist ne sexy Frau. Ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei der Suche nach einem Black Man.

Halte uns doch hier auf dem Laufenden, wenn sich was mit einem Black Man ergibt.

viel Spass weiterhin

Marki

show off!

Ich wundere mich aber warum es gibt so viele Deutshe damen jetzt in dieser Website. Koente es ein Manouver bei der Bundesnachrichteddienst sein, oder...? :)

Users who are viewing this thread