Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

More pics at my 24yo girlfriend

• Thread starterpoju81
  • Start date

poju81

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
Tell me what you think... and tell if you jerk off to her pics

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,174
  • 033a.jpg
    033a.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2,490
very nice jerking to her lovely pussy

Very cavalier.

You should be very proud, great looking pussy, nice and neat, cheers.

that pussy looks so little i think my dick would rip it open.

Thanks

Thanks for the comments, please post more :)
She doesn't want to show her face in Internet. I'm sorry that I can't post face pic.

She is very fertile and very good at fucking...

I like to see cum on her pictures...

She's got a beautiful pussy... Made my cock hard instantly... Do you have some more pics of her? Maybe one of her ass? And btw, does she fuck around? Thanks for the pics

Would love to get my old black cock up this tight fertile pussy you would see how fertile in a few months as her flat tummy swelled up

My wife is standing behind me and making me jerk off to your beautiful photos and tell her in detail what I would like to do it it. When I finish, she will take me across her lap and blister my bottom before making me eat her pussy.....thank you for your photos.

I am looking at her photos and sniffing a dirty pair of panties imagining that they belong to her. I am as hard as a rock as I imagine her with a paddle screaming at me to jerk of big load for mommy as I spurt every drop into my hand and then eat it in honor of her. Please send phots of her ass on her hands and knees for me....mmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread