Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

more of Trish

• Thread startercurbfeeler
  • Start date

curbfeeler

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2005
Glad you like her. she was very concerned . Heres some more

Attachments

• trisha7.jpg
    trisha7.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,135
U lucky SOB!!!

An older woman w/ a big fat ass!!! I would fuck that so hard/long she'd need chiropractic treatments for a year just to walk right again! I'm a white male btw. P L E A S E post more of ur wife's Xtra large ass.

Well she is so ready this one

Trisha is amazed that you all love that big AZZ as much as I do...she is horny as hell for some thick black cock,,says it been her dream for years.

Attachments

• trisha5.jpg
    trisha5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 727
heres another of my white hot wife

i also posted a pic of a black man who Trisha thinks is perfect anyone know who this is??

Attachments

• trisha4.jpg
    trisha4.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 665
  • dwayne.jpg
    dwayne.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 671
Hello Trish Beautfull Face Ass And Tits. Thanks for pics.

curbfeeler said:
i also posted a pic of a black man who Trisha thinks is perfect anyone know who this is??
I agree with her. His cock is perfect for stretching Trisha's pussy & ass!

Great looking woman!
I would love to whip that lovely bum whilst she rode a black cock!

Hey guys she is really flattered

she is very flattered that you guys think she is hot. Can you please show her some great big black cock. she would like to choose

I would be so deep in that big white ass, they would have to pull me out by my ankels.

a pleasure to see a real woman very fine ass would love to give her all the black cock she wants!

Trish - your ass looks DELICIOUS.
When was the last time your pussy had a good tongue lashing?

Users who are viewing this thread