Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

mKitty & Blk Prince Together Again

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date

mKitty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2007
After too long of a break, mKitty and the Black Prince finally got together again recently for a fuck session. All the longing and anticipation made for a very hot meet.

Does anyone remember this stud and hotwife?

Attachments

• Dress.jpg
    Dress.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3,362
  • Legs 2.JPG
    Legs 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 4,614
  • Display 2.JPG
    Display 2.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 3,754
see you have your wedding ring back on, glad you are back.

mkitty

mKitty said:
After too long of a break, mKitty and the Black Prince finally got together again recently for a fuck session. All the longing and anticipation made for a very hot meet.

Looking forward to all your new pictures

What A Lady!!!!

Whenever I check in and see a post from mkitty my heart instantly starts to race. What a rush you provide,,,Thank you, youare so awsome,, I can only imagine how beautiful you are since we have never seen your face, but I understand why and i am just thankful for the pics and stories you do provide :):)

Meow!

As soon as he walked in the room, the Black Prince started telling me that I was looking hot. He noticed all the progress I've been making in the gym. He kept talking about it, making me feel very sexy.

We started with some teasing and taking pictures. The kitty was already throbbing from dirty text messaging all day. I got soaking wet instantly when I started stroking and licking that thick dark cock!

Attachments

• Touching.JPG
    Touching.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 2,779
  • Bed Pulled 2.JPG
    Bed Pulled 2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 3,936
  • SuckBBC 3.JPG
    SuckBBC 3.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 3,426
  • TopHead 2.JPG
    TopHead 2.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 4,170
welcome back

Who could forget such a hot, hot wife as you mkitty? Your threads and pics are the horniest on the net, have no fear, everyone remembers you.
Moomoo231

Your wife is HOT she has great ass!! I love seing your posts where she is fucking blacks she looks like she was meant to be fucked by blacks

Last edited by a moderator:
If y'all don't mind...

...I will go ahead and post these pics without mKitty's accompanying story. I didn't stay for this session, so all these pics were taken by themselves.

The Black Prince initiated a good handshake with me as we passed each other through the hotel room door, leading me to believe that we are "cool with each other" again.

I do know that mKitty really likes playing with the Black Prince. Her whole demeaner changed that day beforehand, and when I returned after BP had gone she had a uniquely content appearance with her eyelids at half-mast.

Unfortunately, like many responsible people, he is very busy with work and can't play as much they would like (but who can? lol). Actually he has a handful of pics from this meet that I havn't seen. Let's keep our fingers crossed and maybe BP will see this thread and post some. That puts me in the same boat with you guys out there - getting online, checking for posts, hoping for a glimpse of mKitty.
/

Attachments

• Penetrate 2.JPG
    Penetrate 2.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 2,598
  • BrightView 2.JPG
    BrightView 2.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,403
  • DeepSit 2.JPG
    DeepSit 2.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 2,419
Web Idea

Mkitty; all I can say is thank you for sharing with us. I have never spent a penny to watch or join a sexual web site, but if you were to consider doing something were we could interact with you, I would work extra jobs just to subscribe to your adventures... just an idea, I know you are busy with other priorities in life, but people seem to make extra money with these things and with your experiences, I think you have alot to offer,,

P.S. You definitely have great results from working out,,, You have he body of a 20 yr old!!

mKitty - thanks for sharing. You are beautiful and I love hearing of your sexcapades. I hope you keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing all your adventures. As a husband who doesn't get to watch his wife, I love to see your pics and hear of your adventures.

mKitty said:

The wait is over, I have been waiting long for these two to meet again.
You look amazing and sexier than ever. I hope we 'll see more of you.

Meeooow

-
We fucked so intensely this time that it’s hard for me to remember many details. But one of my favorite things about this meet was that I got to feel this black stud pump his manly load in me TWICE. It was kind of early in the session when I felt his cock head swell and explode, coating my sensitive insides with his warm seed. I got excited and came hard knowing that the Black Prince would have no problem going for a second round. I felt very sexy as my body and mouth easily got him up again. Plus, it is a special treat for me to lick up the creamy mixture of juices that gather at the base of a big studly dick. :p
-

Attachments

• BreakTime 2.JPG
    BreakTime 2.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,285
  • Frothy 2.JPG
    Frothy 2.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 2,878
  • BlowBBC 2.JPG
    BlowBBC 2.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,164
Very, very sexy mKitty.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Your one hot kitty

Your adventures are incredible. Your post are among the best if not the best.

So how long till we see a kitty sandwich? We've seen the desert.

I think you would look good with your young stud and black prince poking the kitty.

Anybody else want to see a kitty sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll second that

Love to see the kitty sandwich. hell, i love to see kitty anything!

hot, hot stuff.

Like icing on the cake

Taking halftime pictures kept the prince rock hard. He put down the camera and climbed on top for a volley of missionary that felt sooo good. He made me cum in a few more positions before we got to my favorite part.

I got in reverse cowgirl and instantly I could sense how good I was making him feel. I felt powerful knowing that the sight my butt was partially responsible for his stimulation. I watched as I came like a waterfall, running down his balls and thighs. Then to top it all off, the Black Prince filled my pussy with his 2nd load of hot semen, sending me over the edge again. Shortly after I gathered myself enough to snap the first picture, which is one of our all-time favorites.

The second pic is after the Black Prince. The third is after hubby’s sloppy seconds. It seems that the Kitty can adjust herself when necessary. ;)

Attachments

• Awesome 2.JPG
    Awesome 2.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 2,741
  • UsedWife 2.JPG
    UsedWife 2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,337
  • AfterHub 2.JPG
    AfterHub 2.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,210
am i right ? this Kitty dame is
the hottest lady on the planet :)