• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mission: Slut wife in making

• Thread startergotborger
  • Start date
You seem to have good sense and patience about all this, and I admire that. If you read some of my early posts, you'll see that I didn't when I was younger and playing the game. As far as STDs, we simply ignored the risk. My wife and I both loved cum. For her it was proof of satisfaction of the men she fucked, and for me it was evidence of her being used hard by other men. She took birth control pills, but that was the extent of our protection. She didn't like condoms and refused to use them, ever. She wanted a man's cum, and I wanted her to come home full of strange cum and stained by it on her face and legs and clothes and panties, on the rare occasions when she wore them. Of course, we were playing in the 70s before the HIV outbreak, and there were no STDs that couldn't be cured by a series of antibiotic injections. Oh the good old days! In the early 80s when AIDs was just coming into the headlines, my wife had already fucked well over a thousand men, and she was ready to slow down with a stable of a few good lovers. I was still crazy to have her remain a total cum slut, and it caused problems that eventually destroyed our marriage. It was totally my fault in retrospect, so I'm glad to hear you keep your own counsel and proceed at your own pace. It's also good to hear you talk of your love for her and your desire to have her be YOUR slut, not some common *****. Very sensible approach. But back to STDs you might want to read some of the posts of Ruthie's husband. Even today Ruthie fucks bareback with strangers by the dozens and gets away with it. My suspicion is that the danger is somewhat over rated, but it only takes one, so condoms would probably be the only answer were my wife and I still playing.

Since you liked the hotel idea, I'll tell you one of our most successful tricks, one that got her more cock than just about any other thing we tried. We'd go to another town 100 miles or more from our home where we didn't know anyone and cruise the motels until we found one where a lot of working men were staying. You could tell by the number of utility trucks parked in the lots, and that meant in the early evenings there would be knots of working men standing outside their rooms drinking beer and wishing they had some pussy. Voila! We brought the pussy, and we'd do it by requesting a room near the working men, then driving up and putting on a bit of a show while unloading. Nothing too blatant. We didn't want her to look like a **********, just a hot wife that would get their fantasies going.My wife would wear tastefully sexy clothing and bend over a lot in a short skirt and a v neck blouse with a lace bra peeking out and framing her cleavage. She would quickly have their attention and would make several trips in and out to the car, sometimes smiling at her audience and greeting them after I was in the room. They'd quickly realize she might be a live one. After we got inside, she'd strip down and get ready and lay on the bed in sexy lingerie or completely naked, and I'd go crack the room curtains an inch or two just as it was getting dark. We'd turn on all the lights in the room so that passersby could see in clearly if they stopped to look, and when everything was ready, I'd make a show of going back out to my car and leaving for the evening. leaving my sweet wife naked in our room putting on a show. She was perfectly safe with the door locked, of course, and the curtains were just open enough to look like it might or might not have been an accident that they were left that way. I'd drive around the block a few times then find a place to park where I could see our room but they couldn't see me (we'd pick locations where I could do that as part of our planning), then I'd break out the binoculars and watch the crowds gather outside her room. Once she saw shadows at the window, she'd really put on a show with her fingers or her vibrators or dildos, and soon her room phone would start ringing or if they were bold types, they'd start knocking on the door. Soon after that, I'd see her open the door naked and let anywhere from one to five guys at a time slip in. I'd jack off like crazy watching the guys come and go for the next few hours, and of course once they got started they'd tell all their buddies, and once she got started she'd fuck anybody who wanted some pussy until they were all satisfied. It wasn't uncommon for her to fuck ten to fifteen guys in four or five hours of constant fucking, and many of them would stick around for seconds or thirds. That's a lot of fucking and sucking for one woman. We both loved that. Sometimes we'd do a variation on that where she'd put on a short satin robe with nothing under it when we got in the room, leaving the curtains widely cracked while she stripped down, then she'd take our ice bucket and go out to the ice machine or soda machine wearing only that robe and some fuck me heels and walk right by the guys smiling and flirting and sashaying her fine ass while I stayed in the room. By then the point was to be blatant, and she could certainly be blatant when she wanted to. That pink satin robe barely covered her naked ass, and she'd leave the front of it tied so that the front split down almost to her navel, with those fine erect titties showing through the thin fabric. It was like wearing a sign that said fuck me now, which, of course, was exactly what she wanted! Sometimes she'd come back with some horny dude and fuck him in front of me, but more often she'd end up in somebody else's room taking on all comers and wouldn't come home until morning. I used to jack my poor dick off on those nights. The tension and suspense of not knowing where she was or who she was fucking was exquisite. That was sort of phase two of the motel game. Phase three came when we were much more experienced and had the game down pat and was almost the same, only this time she'd tell the guys her husband liked to hear or watch her fucking strangers and insist that they either fuck her in our room so I could watch, which most of them didn't want to do, or call me in my room and leave the phone off the hook in their room so I could listen to her getting gang fucked for hours. Man oh man! That was hot stuff. On rare occasions when she was really getting fucked well, she'd pick up the phone and talk to me while they were doing her and tell me what a great fucking she was getting or she'd put one of the guys on the phone to tell me what fine pussy my wife was and how they were going to fuck the shit out of her all night long. Either way I'd cum almost immediately when they did that. Another trick, the most successful of all our tricks, was campgrounds, but that's another story. Good luck in your adventures.

Willypeter, thank you for sharing your story. It's was exciting reading it, and actually even educational and informative.

It's bad there are so many scary STDs today. I guess your wife never caught anything nasty back then? While reading your story I imagined my wife. I would love to find traces on her body after being fucked. Dried or even fresh cum running on her body, thighs and pussy. That would be the ultimate evidence that she is a slut, who is self-confident and can freely enjoy attention and pleasure strange men can give her.

What you and your wife did is exciting, but sounds kind of dangerous as you can never really foresee what idiot might knock on her door when she is in there alone. If it could be possible (which probably is not) to keep it safe from violence and STDs I love the scenario, it's more exciting if unknown men are dropping in by chance rather than me or her selecting the man or men in advance.

hi , im mike i have exactly the same , my wife usually uses large dildos and i watch , it is very rare for me to fuck her . i love this situation but i would like her to move to real cock

mike_bf18 said:
hi , im mike i have exactly the same , my wife usually uses large dildos and i watch , it is very rare for me to fuck her . i love this situation but i would like her to move to real cock
Does she know about your desire and wish to let her move to real cocks?

Yes she knows , lately it has become clear to her . She sometimes says she would like to fuck a guy with a large cock , usually during sex but then in normal times the story disappears for few weeks ...so have to move her into the first experience

Mike, post some pictures of your beautiful wife so bulls can see and admire her, get horny... ;)

Here are some more pics of mine.

clist_12_masked_less.jpg clist_15_masked_less.jpg clist_16_masked_less.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel

Users who are viewing this thread