Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

MILF returns to lifestyle

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
Damn! I'd love to fill that beautiful pussy full of my sperm ;)
And I would also love to be lucky enough to clean her from other guys sperm ..mmmm :p

Thanks

HappyD said:
mKitty, you should get a Hotwife anklet to accent your feet.

Very good idea. Will do & share pics.:D

I want candy

peepee said:
Please tell us you got to eat his cum out of that beautiful pussy!

This is mKitty

:p He did it for me. I think he likes it more than he says, but I know he’s embarrassed (so I get off on that). After we left the hotel the other night, I made him buy me Chinese food with stickiness all over his face.

okdeacon said:
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW holy shit what a fine hot wife. Lady you are truly beautiful and sexy beyond words. You have a pussy to kill for and a squirter damm how can we be sane and not have a shoot at that devine pussy between you lovely legs. You are so outstanding you may take some of the hotness away from some of the other threads. We are so very lucky to share all these stories with the folks that live them out. You have totally spoiled me and i hope i can get myself calmed down after seeing this post. I can not find one single thing about you that does not just chill my shit. So all i can say is THANKS and ask will there be more? Mkitty i must ask which squirt was mine? I am a basket case thanks to you.LOVE IT!!okdeacon

Talk like that will get you everywhere, mr. deacon.;) For reasons mentioned above I dedicate to you the first squirt that went in hubby’s mouth. Hell no its not over!! I at least need to get off better than my husband could do by himself. He would never tell you, but he is 5’10”, 205 lbs., 12% fat, and can squat 515 lbs. Besides, I want to be the biggest slut to ever have a subscription to Southern Living magazine.:D

It turns me on knowing that I’m making dicks hard all over.:rolleyes: I love the sight of a hard cock and I love to hold & explore new ones for the first time. Would you guys please send me some pics of your hard dicks, showing that you are looking at my pics, if possible. It doesn’t have to be huge, I love them all. I know this forum is mainly for men, but after that it will be time to start a new thread anyway. SHOW ME THE COCK! If I get a series of them I can have jackass eat me while I scroll through them so my hands will be free.

Nice

That was sweet, a perfect pussy massage on the guy's cock. That was one fine set of pics. Hubby got it good and what a luck guy that was. You have one beautiful body and obviously know how to have some fun also. Damn that get me real hard.

mKitty said:
I don't know about you but I think this is the best head pic ever.

I wish I would have got a better pic on the second one. She had put the soles of her feet down on the bed and was pussy stroking his dick by doing squats up & down. He must have liked that because that's when he filled her with his first load. I was watching from the angle you see. Then, right on queue, she has a gushing orgasm that sends chunky sheets of his & her cum cascading down his dick & balls. I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing that by the time I came out of my trance and lifted the camera they had shifted position and this is what I got (sorry).

Lucky

Oh ,
what a beautiful milf . And she is doing it . i can only dream about that my wife will it the same way . Your wife is very attractive . lucky boy..:eek:

she's perfect

your wife is perfect. love her round ass. your pictures are great. here's some suggestions for more fun: let her wear some boots and boss you around, show some pics of you watching while she gets fucked, stuff like that.

comment

love your slut glad she's been blackened and she looks like she has a manicured crack

Lucky

M- you guys are sooo lucky. You for having such a beautiful,sexy assed,open wife. Her for being in an open relationship with a lovin hubby. Her bully for being able to have his way with her. She really is sexy and she gets my cock hard lookin at her pics. Would like to send cock pic of me cumming on your pics. I just wish I was cumming in her. Me ex was a gusher and I used to love makin her gush on me and having it run down my body. Very fun and wet time. Keep us posted!

Happy New Years!

I hope everybody had fun for New Years Eve. It would have been more fun for me if our friends were swingers or I would have been with a big thick cock to fuck me all night long! :rolleyes:

I've heard lately that Native Americans have the biggest cocks, any thoughts?

We are still looking for someone impressive that I can play with. I need a sex trainer to help with my transformation to a full-time slut hotwife. I'll be working out and getting physically prepared.

Dang!! She is so gorgeous...What I wouldn't give to lick her pussy and ass clean everyday, and after every fuck!! And those sexy feet, I love red painted nails...Oh! to kiss your feet all over and suck your toes as you are fucking...pure heaven ;):eek: :D ;)

she's really hot! she needs loads of encouragement! i would love to clean that up!

Lost posts & private messages

Where did you go cadman70663 ? I saw that you made a post and sent a PM before the forum update (that erased several days of stuff). I sent you a PM back, but it may have been erased also.

vanished

I did get your post, but the next day it was gone, along with my account. My account on dark cavern was also deleted. I'm still around and check almost everyday.

Nice

Great snatch, U lucky dog u, I would love 2 give her 1, More please. :p

You two are an example of the very reason I sometimes stay away from this forum. God, I am so fucking envious and yes, jealous wishing I could be living your lifestyle and the fact I am pretty much ****** by circumstances too numerous to mention I am stuck in wannabe land. It is so frustrating to see such a beautiful woman doing all the things I want my wife to do and finding gratifucation through masturbation over your pictures instead of my own. I truly wish you well and hope your search for more and varied pleasures never ceases. Thanks for some great pics and what turned out to be a hot story. I haven't been to Dark Cavern.com lately but you should consider compiling your posts into a "success" story and submitting it. Even doing that here would be good. Just a thought.

Success story

Yes, it has been a success story - we all feel very fortunate. Thank you for all your compliments, they are much appreciated.

She has been getting along well with her new bf...the "Black Prince". The picture below is from her first meet with him, which I was present to witness and photograph. That complete series is on the thread "MILF gets BBC" in the Wife Pics section.

They have had a private (no hubby) session since then, from which I have a few pictures that he took. If anyone is interested, "wake up" the other thread with a post and we can discuss, among other things, the apparent changes her cute little pussy is experiencing.

Attachments

• This 2.JPG
    This 2.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,139

Users who are viewing this thread