Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Micropenis Club

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date
rataver said:
Hey micropenis, post your asspussy and tell us, that u are not a man
Here is mine from this morning. This is after I rubbed it like a clit to get it to a point I was able to two finger jerk it.

I am most definitely not a man. I am a no dick sissy cuck who has never pleased a woman!

20240916_075610.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4sure and DawnW
No way... Is that real?

Reactions: 4sure and jerryteroga
This is my small cock, luckily my wife had 4 lovers who have very impressive cocks to satisfy her needs, one will be sleeping in our bed with her tomorrow night.

20240916_223703.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
I think men with micro penis must be sissified and made to suck dicks and offer their ass pussies

• Angry
Reactions: mrs redback and SissyForDawn
Skybladecuck said:
This is my small cock, luckily my wife had 4 lovers who have very impressive cocks to satisfy her needs, one will be sleeping in our bed with her tomorrow night.

20240916_223703.jpg
How did your wife's sleepover go?

SissyForDawn said:
How did your wife's sleepover go?
They both really enjoyed it, He got here just after 15:00 and they went straight up stairs, My wife came down once to get them something to eat, they fucked 3 times before they went to sleep,

I got up at 02:30 so I didn't see them in the morning, we both finished work at 14:00, they have had issues before because of the coil she had fitted, this was the first time they have been together since she had it taken out, he was able to go deeper this time without the coil being there, she told me she felt like she had just lost her virginity again.

He was ment to stay over last night but my wife has come down with a cold, she is feeling better now but she is now due on, hopefully he will be able to stay over next week.

Reactions: SissyForDawn
I am jerking off my little clit right now and having difficulty holding on. It does not want to grow much past this but is still leaking on my fingers though.

I am only allowed to jerk off/edge while sitting or laying on the floor and not allowed to orgasm. I have not been allowed to cum in a couple months now. Appears Hotwife's plan to make it completely useless is getting closer to reality daily!

20240930_075311.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DawnW

Users who are viewing this thread