Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Micropenis Club

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date
mrs redback said:
Yes it is a micropenis but it is fun to play with. I do like playing with small penises. But I must admit I do enjoy a bigger cock now and again. A girl needs that filled up feeling that a micro cant achieve.
Agree, us women need a healthy cock inside them! I am spoiled by big cock and refuse to touch micropenis men any more though. I just really enjoy humiliating and laughing at them now 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sswanabe, PussyCleaner, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
DawnW said:
Agree, us women need a healthy cock inside them! I am spoiled by big cock and refuse to touch micropenis men any more though. I just really enjoy humiliating and laughing at them now 😁
My husband likes the humiliation he gets too, more from the better equipped lovers Iv had than from me. I never turn him down, as I stated earlier I do love him and he needs his release too. He's actually a pretty good lover for a micro. And he does love watching a bigger man pleasure me.
I also chat with another micropenis on here. He is a darling too. I love that I can make him cum without even touching him..

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, PussyCleaner and DawnW
It would be completely unfair to subject my dear beloved wife to a life time of frustrated sex, because of my small penis and lack of stamina. She deserves more, to be sexually satisfied.

biukgal said:
It would be completely unfair to subject my dear beloved wife to a life time of frustrated sex, because of my small penis and lack of stamina. She deserves more, to be sexually satisfied.
Post a picture of your tiny penis and tell us why it is pathetic, so we can laugh at it!

mrs redback said:
My husband likes the humiliation he gets too, more from the better equipped lovers Iv had than from me. I never turn him down, as I stated earlier I do love him and he needs his release too. He's actually a pretty good lover for a micro. And he does love watching a bigger man pleasure me.
I also chat with another micropenis on here. He is a darling too. I love that I can make him cum without even touching him..
I love you 😘

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
mrs redback said:
The other micropenis I chat with on here. He is such a darling man and he cums so easily. I would love to tease and play with this little thing for real. This is his tiny erection I gave him in a chat recently.

2856937-7baa1e00235b869da7f97bcdfbaf398e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin, PussyCleaner, Lovasianladies and 2 others
Cute dick

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and mrs redback
mrs redback said:
The other micropenis I chat with on here. He is such a darling man and he cums so easily. I would love to tease and play with this little thing for real. This is his tiny erection I gave him in a chat recently.

2856937-7baa1e00235b869da7f97bcdfbaf398e.jpg
You have made me so happy my lady 😘

• Love
Reactions: mrs redback
Yes
Me too, i like to degrade them... Use them

• Love
Reactions: DawnW and TxMatureHotWife
TxMatureHotWife said:
Hmmm...I love to torture my Hubby's little clitty. Should I post a video of me biting it?😘
Yes, please share! All little nubs should be teased and tortured for the pleasure of us women!

Here is my tiny penis that everybody loves to laugh at

20221123_181353.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: biukgal, DawnW and TxMatureHotWife
Need a micropenis to cum tribute my wife and send me pics and videos! Only dm

Hey micropenis, post your asspussy and tell us, that u are not a man

rataver said:
Hey micropenis, post your asspussy and tell us, that u are not a man
I am certain nobody wants to see that lol but theres no argument that i am not a man.

TxMatureHotWife said:
Hmmm...I love to torture my Hubby's little clitty. Should I post a video of me biting it?😘
Very soon u will be posting a video of me pounding you

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife

Users who are viewing this thread