• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mexican Wife's 1st BBC (final chapter)

• Thread startermexWife
  • Start date

mexWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2007
When I had entered the kitchen, Donald had made coffee and was sitting at the table in a pair of boxers. I poured myself a cup and sat down across from him. I asked him what he would like for breakfast and he said whatever I chose to fix would be fine. I told him to have his shower and breakfast would be ready when he returned. I prepared Mexican omelets and set the table.
When Donald returned he was still wearing only his boxers, appropriate I guess, since I was half naked. I served Donald first and then myself. We ate in silence for a few minutes before he asked how I felt about last night. I replied that I was ok with it. Then he asked, “did you enjoy yourself?” “Yes I did”, I replied. “And you”, I asked him. “Yes,” he answered. “But it wasn’t long enough”, he added.
After finishing our breakfast I cleared the table and went to the sink to wash the dishes. I could sense Donald watching me as I worked. My intuition proved correct when Donald said, “you are a beautiful woman”. I thanked him and told him that he wasn’t so bad himself. When the dishes were done I poured more coffee and sat back down at the table. Donald then asked me how I had met his brother and I told him about the party where we had met. I told him that John and I had been “friends” since that night. Then he asked me about my marriage and why I was having sex with John. I told him the story of my attraction to black men and how finally after all those years I had had sex with John.
“So you really like black men”, he asked. “Yes”, I replied, and with that I collected the coffee cups and went back over to the sink. As I washed those two items Donald approached me and as I turned around he embraced me and we kissed sweetly. As we kissed, Donald’s cock began to creep out of his boxers. “Do you need help with that”, I said jokingly. “It appears that I do”, he answered. “Well maybe I have just the help you need Donald”, I laughed. I took Donald by the hand and led him into the den. Still holding his hand, I went to the T.V. and turned it on. It was still on ESPN from the night before. I then led him over to the sofa and removed his boxers. “Have a seat baby, help is on the way”, I told him. He sat down and as I started to go onto my knees, he said, “not fair”. I asked him what he meant and he pointed to my panties. I laughed and took them off.
On my knees I manipulated Donald’s cock. Rubbed it…stroked it…played with it. He was leaning back, obviously enjoying it. When it was all the way hard I said, “You were cheated last night”. He looked confused and said, “I was”? “you didn’t get this”, as I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked him gently…slowly…moving my mouth up and down on his hard dick. I wanted it to last for him. As I sucked him he told me that I was so good…the best cock sucker that he had ever known. I laughed and told him that I had heard that before.
I was sucking Donald in a way that he would not cum so fast and he was loving it. I was also loving it. Having black cock in my mouth is such a turn on for me. He began to moan and grunt and I could feel his cock swell as his sperm rushed to be released. He exploded into my mouth and I sucked every drop from his jerking cock. The almost animal noses that he made as he shot into my mouth were so exciting to me.
When I had gotten every drop I could from his glistening black cock, I bounced up and sat down beside him on the sofa. He was breathing so hard that I thought that I had killed him. In a few minutes he was fully recovered and he said, “you really love to suck cock, don’t you”? “Yes, I love it. It is my favorite sex”, I answered. “And you love black meat the best”, he asked. “Yes…I love to suck a black cock”, I replied. Then I told him, “rest a little, baby. We’re not through. When he laid down on the sofa facing the T.V. I lay with him, my back to his front and we took a short nap.
Upon waking from our nap I fixed us some lunch. Here I was again. Sitting at a table naked with a black lover. After lunch I asked Donald if he wanted to lie down on the blanket in the den with me. Of course he did. After lying there on our backs chit chatting for about 30 minutes or so, I told Donald to lie on his stomach…that I had a special treat for him. When he was on his stomach I spread his legs in a way that allowed me to lie on my stomach while I licked his balls…his scrotum, eventually pushing my head into his ass crack to tongue his anus. I tongue fucked his anus and revolved my tongue around it in small circles for about 10 minutes. Donald was rock hard and once again moaning and muttering. I rolled onto my back and said, “fuck me Donnie. I want that black cock in me”. Donald got on top of me and fucked me in that position slowly for about 5 minutes. Then he pulled out and told me to roll over onto my stomach. When I was on my stomach he pulled me up onto my hands and knees and went to work on me doggie style As he pounded my Mexican pussy with that wonderful black dick he was also working a finger into my anus. He was dick fucking my pussy and finger fucking my ass as I practically screamed in pleasure. After fucking me like that for what seemed like a magnificent hour he said, “ I want to fuck you in the ass”. “You do”, I muttered weakly. “Yes”, hee replied. I told him we could try. I then asked if there was any Vaseline and he said yes and went to get it. While Donald was gone I lay there on my back, my legs spread. All kind of thoughts were going through my head. My God I told myself. You’re about to be fucked in the ass by a black man. Doing that was probably the ultimate taboo for me. And I will admit I was a little scared.
Donald came back with the Vaseline and rolled me over onto my stomach to “prepare” me. He put Vaseline on his fingers and finger fucked me some more. It felt good and I began to moan “Are you ready baby? You ready for a black cock up your ass”? I breathlessly answered, “Yes…fuck me in my ass…I want your black cock in my ass”. Donald greased his cock and I felt him moving the head in little circles at the opening to my hole. I felt the head as it penetrated me. I was moaning as his black dick slid deeper into my Mexican ass. Suddenly as if by magic it was all the way in. Here I was lying on my stomach with 8 inches of black cock buried in the most taboo of places.
Donald was beginning to move his cock in and out…fucking my ass. It was so good…such an intense feeling. I was screaming in pleasure…telling Donnie to fuck me in my ass. Telling him over and over to fuck me in the ass. Donald was asking if I liked it. Liked his black cock up my ass. Yes…yes…yessssss, I screamed. Finally Donald came, shooting hot cum into the depths of my anus, He collapsed onto me and after a few seconds I told him to pull it out…that I wanted it in my mouth. Robert quickly pulled out and rolled onto his back. I took his cock into my mouth. This black cock that had just been deep in my ass. I licked and sucked it clean and then Donald and I lay on our backs.
When we had caught our breath Donald told me that he had always wanted to fuck a white man’s wife in her ass. I laughed and replied that well he had just fucked THIS white man’s wife in the ass. And it was not just any ass. It was my Mexican ass. We laughed and talked for a while longer, and then it was time for me to go.
As I prepared to leave I could not help but think about what had happened in less than 12 hours. That I had done it ALL with a black man…black men. This proper Mexican professional woman had been fucked in every orifice by multiple black men. And as I drove home I wondered if there would be more black men in all my holes. But one thing I was sure of. I was hooked. Over the line. And another thing I know. I LOVE IT! I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK.

It has been 5 months since I last saw John. John was unmarried and wanted a relationship that I cannot give him. Not wanting to jeopardize my marriage, I had to break it off with him. Donald went back to California and we sometimes IM If he ever returns to town maybe I will see him again. I don’t know. There is no black man presently in my life, but I often think of my experiences with John…and Donald. I am by no means over my fascination with black men. Maybe I am hooked. I really don’t know.

nice, very nice

What a nice story!!!, thank you baby.
Gracias por estas preciosas historias, mexican wife. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread