• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meetup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starternancibbc
  • Start date
N

nancibbc

Seeking huge bbc for meetup . Info in my profile kisses nanci

Attachments

• 2881scd.jpg
    2881scd.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 973
hey nanci

hey there nanci i would love to meet up with you, regardless of where you migt be. your just amazing to look at woman. why dont you shoot me an email and we can get to know each other better.

Hi nanci where are you located new york male here but i travel a lot would love to help you out please feel free to contact me at parot24@yahoo.com we can talk and set something up.. lets get u some bbc dick..

Damn too far for men. Such a fine wholesome white woman too. I would love to hit that pussy.

nanci your very very sexy and i want to see your sexy body sitting on top my big fat babymaker you no you want to so give me a e.mail and lets get things rolling

That's to bad, my lady and I are looking for someone just like her...

I think its a fake also. Mostly because she tells you to see her information in her profile. Most people do not fill in all the information on the profile until they understand how it will be revealed to onlookers. The fact that she put all her information in there on the same day she joined makes me think she is a fake.

In this place too much information too fast is a sign of WM at work.

Users who are viewing this thread