Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Meeting.

• Thread startergaby
  • Start date
G

gaby

Hello. I made my first post on the wife pix section today and i guess that i need to post here. Are there any older black males interested in meeting up with me? They must be in their mid fifties at the very least and be very controlling and strong. I would prefer a man in his sixties. Please let me know and we can see where this goes.

Attachments

• Gab1.jpg
    Gab1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,064
  • gab9.jpg
    gab9.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 959
For you

Come along fellas. There must be some lusty older black men on this site who would like to take control of me. I am married too if that adds some spice to it for you! I look forward to hearing from you. x

Attachments

• gab3.jpg
    gab3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 463
You are smokin'! Wish I could have a wife like you. Does hubby know you're here? Why older black men? I would think black men of all ages would be ready to have you.

Sorry

I'm from the UK. I'm sure that i'll be snared and black owned soon though. I hope. x

Attachments

• Gaby H1.JPG
    Gaby H1.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 359
  • gabh.jpg
    gabh.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 758
you

love to fill your body with warm juices all day and night as you cry for more telling me not to stop

I cant get enough of u Gaby! please please please post more pics to tease us.

hi

waiting live in the downtown area of atlanta, love to all day and night ken

hi wench,uk guy here,,think i could make u juice right up,,,,doncaster

Really cute... love to see her play with BBC ~)_(~

Users who are viewing this thread