Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Meet my soon-to-be wife

• Thread starterCuckymak
  • Start date
Cuckymak said:
I’m not really new here, I had posted before but that was a while ago. Long story short I’ll soon (October) be getting married to my fiancée Makenzie, we’ve talked before a couple times about our mutual interests and things we want to do. And she does wanna cuck me but we both agreed to wait until after we’re officially married.
Excitement and a bit of anxiety is building up ahaha

IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.05.44.jpeg
She is gorgeous

• Love
Reactions: Somersetfarmer and sswanabe
Cuckymak said:
I’m not really new here, I had posted before but that was a while ago. Long story short I’ll soon (October) be getting married to my fiancée Makenzie, we’ve talked before a couple times about our mutual interests and things we want to do. And she does wanna cuck me but we both agreed to wait until after we’re officially married.

IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.05.44.jpeg
Nothing like a wedding night cuck

Reactions: DEOD
Cuckymak said:

IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.05.44.jpeg
Very nice

Does she know that you like to show her off and you want to share her..

Goodmanj said:
Mmm look at that ass!
She loves showing it off, though she’s subtle with it.

IMG_8807.jpeg
IMG_8797.jpeg
IMG_8798.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: subcoupleFL, Paulag, GABiHubs and 10 others
Somersetfarmer said:
Does she know that you like to show her off and you want to share her..
Yes she does
We’ve talked about it for a long time, at first I just brought it up as a joke because I was nervous about what she would say haha

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks
Hmm let’s face it man! If you guys ever have a chance, I’m completely down with a total gang bang for her. Im sure we can make her into our cum slut! Would not stop fucking her deep inside her sweet tight little pussy until I’m completely done filling her up!

1722995465260.png This view has undoubtedly gotten the attention of any nearby males. Probably made few need to readjust themselves.

Reactions: Paulag, Jambon, driverchiks and 1 other person
fk2546 said:
1722995465260.png This view has undoubtedly gotten the attention of any nearby males. Probably made few need to readjust themselves.
Oh for sure
Every time she’s out in public and bends over I always make sure to look around and see who’s looking at her ass. It turns me on so much

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks and GABiHubs
Cuckymak said:
She loves showing it off, though she’s subtle with it.

IMG_8807.jpeg
IMG_8797.jpeg
IMG_8798.jpeg
i would love to see her in a wedding dress cuckholding you.

Reactions: driverchiks and GABiHubs
Cuckymak said:

IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.05.44.jpeg
She's gorgeous!

Cuckymak said:
She can be a bit of a tease sometimes

2023-02-27 18.03.10.jpeg
2023-02-27 18.01.56.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.45.21.jpeg

At the next birtday, would be nice a cake glazed with hot cum, and cum on that sexy cleavage

Wow she is beautiful. Lucky guy and she wants to cuck you.
Also see if she would be into 3somes or swapping. Is she bi as I would encourage her to have girl girl or mff 3somes

Cuckymak said:

IMG_8213.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg
2022-12-23 03.05.44.jpeg
She's stunning! Love to use those toys on her.

Users who are viewing this thread