Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

meeeee

• Thread starterKirstielovescock
  • Start date
Saraha said:
Why not just stroll down to a paddock of bulls and do the lot? Too frustrating waiting for them to show up.

Hahaha I love that! My new favourite saying has been born lol.
Iv spoke to the majority of men where I live and only a handful were up for the challenge lol. Xxxx

hiya, someone commented on the fact that the positions i have been taking pictures in may be misleading as in thier saying my body may not be as good as the pics, glad it wasnt on this forum but just incase anyone has doubts see picture below attached, as good or as bad as it may be thats me take it or leave it.

:D
xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 476
thankyou, i wonder if all the blokes on this forum wasnt horney, how many peoplewould actully compliment my pics lol xxxx

haha well thankyou, i was slightly dissapointed on the thread i made wanting to have some of my pictures captioned but its took off abit now :D

xxx

baby you need 2-3 bulls,just one is not enough for your potantial :)

Wow. Love all your pics!! You have a very lucky cuck! Hope he discovers this quick and puts a ring on your finger so you both can live happly ever after (0:

someone commented on the fact that the positions i have been taking pictures in may be misleading as in thier saying my body may not be as good as the pics

I dont know who the dumb ass is that said that OMG you are smoking HOT sweetie
just IGNORE the peope who are as blind as they are Dumb
thanks for all your pics and posts I could check you out all day and night
sexy sexy and double sexy
xxx/ooooo

i had 2 bulls but i prefare to get really close to one at a time, the threesome thing was just abit too much for me no matter how much potential lol, i love me once a week all day sessions the most, normally too sore for sex for 3 days after then my toys tide me over for a few days hehe.

he knows how lucky he is im sure, he does pamper me just ashame about his cock size. weve been talking marrige but want to own our own home first to be honest, hopefully i already have a happy ever after :D

thankyou sooo much, thats what cuck said but i thought just incase anyone had any doubts a head to toe shot was in order.

thankyou all for being so nice and tanks for taking an interest :D feel like starting a online diary thingy lol

xxx

great self pic in the mirror kirstie. how about a team view or join me session for all us horny bulls

how old are you.? can u please let us know something about you....you like BBC.? If you married you like to cuck your hubby.?

Hey Kirstie whats up? I was wondering for those of us out there contemplating this lifestyle can you tell us how it all happened for you. Who was the one who started this, you or your man? How did he react when he first saw it or learned of it. And if he suggested it what did he have to do to finally convince you to do it? Thanks and I'd love to hear your answers:)

hello all

firsly i dont know what teamveiw is but i prefer to play in real life.

im 18 and my cuck is 21, he is my boyfreind, not married yet but taken on the cuckold lifestyle and doing a good job of it i think lol. well i do like BBC but i like white guys with big cock just as much. i have a regular bull now i see every week so yes i do cuckold him.

my boyfriend started it as he found out i had group sex before i got with him and it turned him on big style, after a few months of bedroom role play he set me up on an internet dating website called f-buddy (think its closed now)
i thought i was just going to chat to a few guys but never planned on actully meeting, anyway one day this guy who id been chatting to for about 2 weeks who was very sexy told me he met another girl off the site and fucked her. i got very jealous and thought i want to fuck him. i messeged him with a meeting place (local tescos) and told him to be thier in 1 hour, i then rang cuck and told him i was going, he was very supportive and told me to get pics for him lol. so i put on my shortest dress, no panties, heels on and tottered upto tesco,the guy came over, led me to his car and off we went, i sucked him off in the car on the way to his (about a hour drive) we then fucked all morning and he brought me back later that day. ever since then i have been hooked.
have i covered everything?

xxxx

Was the guy black or was he a white guy and if he is black how big is his cock

the guy then was white and must have been 8 inches but my current bull is huge, prob 9 inches and very thick xxx

You are gorgeous Kirstie! Holy crap. Do you have any pics of you riding on of your bulls?

Damn Girl you are the best :} i wish my wife was as open to all of this as you but she caant seem to seperate sex and the guilty feeling that she is cheating,
We have had 2 diffrent guys and she has tried but says its just not in her to do this { She has givin it her all but just cant over come the seperation of the two} I GOTTA say the few times she has gone all the way it was just the best :D and was everything i thought it would be and more, the second guy we had was a younger guy 8 inches and a long lasting stud
I was lucky enough to be in the other room and hear them, i have never got those sounds out of my wife EVER and she said he was one of the best fucks she has ever had :} he also left a Huge creampie and left te house very soon after they were done so i got it hot and fresh .
i was in heaven :}

Okay all this babbiling to ask you as a women is there anything i can do or say to her that might help her get over this feeling of guilt that she has ?
I have done everthing i can think of emotionaly to let her know i am not going anywere and i will support here and be there for her.
She knows how i feel about cuckolding and understands
I just keep hopping that something will click and she will let her self go
and enjoy the sexual freedom of a relationship like this
xxx//ooo for now thank you for your pics and posts they are a god send and a insight from a womens point of view we need

Kirstielovescock said:
hello all

firsly i dont know what teamveiw is but i prefer to play in real life.

im 18 and my cuck is 21, he is my boyfreind, not married yet but taken on the cuckold lifestyle and doing a good job of it i think lol. well i do like BBC but i like white guys with big cock just as much. i have a regular bull now i see every week so yes i do cuckold him.

my boyfriend started it as he found out i had group sex before i got with him and it turned him on big style, after a few months of bedroom role play he set me up on an internet dating website called f-buddy (think its closed now)
i thought i was just going to chat to a few guys but never planned on actully meeting, anyway one day this guy who id been chatting to for about 2 weeks who was very sexy told me he met another girl off the site and fucked her. i got very jealous and thought i want to fuck him. i messeged him with a meeting place (local tescos) and told him to be thier in 1 hour, i then rang cuck and told him i was going, he was very supportive and told me to get pics for him lol. so i put on my shortest dress, no panties, heels on and tottered upto tesco,the guy came over, led me to his car and off we went, i sucked him off in the car on the way to his (about a hour drive) we then fucked all morning and he brought me back later that day. ever since then i have been hooked.
have i covered everything?

xxxx

Hey Kirstie yes you covered everything so thanks for taking the time to do that for me. How do I get a good "church type girl" to cuckold me. She doesn't like the idea cause she thinks its cheating and I cannot seem to really spark any interest. What would you say or do?

Users who are viewing this thread