Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mature Wife

• Thread starterEasyR
  • Start date

EasyR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2024
My wife and me are in our early sixties and have only gotten around to both admitting we would like to have a bull service her, preferably a much younger one. She is in very good shape for her age - big tits, narrow waist, and good ass. But we aren’t sure if there’s an age problem. Is it going to be difficult to find a bull to service a mature woman?

Reactions: mailkme and MattyF
I don’t think you’ll have any problems, I think you might be suprised at the attention she will draw in.

Reactions: EasyR
EasyR said:
My wife and me are in our early sixties and have only gotten around to both admitting we would like to have a bull service her, preferably a much younger one. She is in very good shape for her age - big tits, narrow waist, and good ass. But we aren’t sure if there’s an age problem. Is it going to be difficult to find a bull to service a mature woman?
You will have no problem. My wife is 56 and and is also in good shape, hits the gym at least four times a week. She currently has a 32 yr old bull who services her at least 2-3 times a week

Reactions: HornyFilipino, MattyF and EasyR
We’re at that age and my wife is in great shape show her off guys and gals will want to be with her fulfil her fantasies

When I was 19 I was fucking 50 year olds now that I’m 34 a hot 65 year old would be no problem

EasyR said:

Why not an experienced man in your own age group?

003.jpg

BobWheeler said:
Why not an experienced man in your own age group?

003.jpg
First of all, you will have no problem finding a bull for her. Take her out in the sexiest outfit she owns, or buy her something that only a 30 something would wear if they were on the prowl. Get her liquored up so she is pliable and ready. See if she gets hit on at the bar. Suggest that you all go somewhere more private, and make damn sure you arranged that private place before going out. Have her tell him that she wants a hard one and gauge his reaction. You'll soon have him mounting her.

As for the above pic, you would get some use over here. Nice bulbous knob on that.

Reactions: Goodmanj
EasyR said:
I’d be happy to make her cum

A wife in her 60s should be a great target for a bull. They can be so erotic, so exciting and at times have a repressed kinky streak that makes the a very hot sexual partner

MatureCockWhore said:
You will have no problem. My wife is 56 and and is also in good shape, hits the gym at least four times a week. She currently has a 32 yr old bull who services her at least 2-3 times a week
Do you have any videos of her fucking 32 old bull on camera?

Reactions: mailkme
my wife is 51 and more young men hit on her than evet

Reactions: MattyF and HornyFilipino
MasterNick said:
my wife is 51 and more young men hit on her than evet
Show the slut 😁

Reactions: HornyFilipino

Users who are viewing this thread