Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mature Wife

• Thread starterEasyR
  • Start date
freddySTL said:
I would love to hear more about your situation. I have a very religious and conservative wife. She isn't playing, but I think it's possible if the right situation ever presents.
Would love to hear the conclusion of this but unfortunately he hasn't been back online since he posted this.

A common theme on here.

zodiacsa said:
I love Church wives no matter the age or shape - I spend a lot of time trying to seduce them at church - the whole "Lets see how far i can corrupt them" is a huge turn on. I managed to get into 2 of them already. The best is chatting to their husbands who have no clue that i fucked their wives and what sluts they are with me.
Church wives are great. They revere some old schmuck in a robe. And secretly want to duck under it and suck his cock. No matter how old.

EasyR said:
My wife and me are in our early sixties and have only gotten around to both admitting we would like to have a bull service her, preferably a much younger one. She is in very good shape for her age - big tits, narrow waist, and good ass. But we aren’t sure if there’s an age problem. Is it going to be difficult to find a bull to service a mature woman?
I'm sure it won't be any age issues. My wife is 56 and gets really young guys to do her and fill her up.

Users who are viewing this thread