Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

mature wife will fuck BULLS

• Thread startercrackers
  • Start date

crackers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
I live in Fairfax ,Virginia if you meet me in the street or any where locally please approach me for hot sex i enjoy cuckolding hubby, huge cocks,,and having my slut pussy really stretched ...black or white .....ps ..if you recognise me let me know and i will become your submissive slut ,this includes nieghbours or hubbys friends ,any dominant real men.
I;ve included my face this time as hubby had to find out what a slut i am at some stage......I need this badly

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,618
  • 006a.jpg
    006a.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,697
  • shirly1.JPG
    shirly1.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,213
  • shirly.JPG
    shirly.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,223
goddamn.....i would so kill for a woman like you.

Does your hubby not know how much of a slut his lovely wife is?

A lot of streets ...

... in Fairfax ... give me a hint and I'll make the drive from Bethesda you horny slut :rolleyes:

waiting

cant wait to start submissive relationship to big cocked man black or white ,you may wish to let my husband know and out him in his place also

I'm in Maryland, and would love to drive to Fairfax and give you some BBC baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello

was wondering if you work in dc cause i was working one day and thought i seen you but wasnt sure

Good Morning,
If you ever get to Va. Beach let me know. Have black friends who love white women. My yahoo id is irbob55. messenger me please.

what a body i would love to see my cum on those tits after a really good fuck

Hey there........

First, you are a beautiful and sexy lady. Hubby is so lucky to have you. I have seen you around the Fairfax Circle area in some of the stores. Let's meet for luch in Reston at Macaroni Grill or go dancing at Rene's in Fairfax Circle, then to your place to how hubby how a real man will seduce his sexy wife and pleasure he the right way. PM me if you wanna meet. Thanks.

wifepleaser2007;)

Ellington333

Your One Sexy Slut - How Many Big Cock Nigga's Have Fucked You? Does Hubby Enjoy Watching Wanking Off Watching You Get Fucked? Does He Lick Out Your Creampies After The Nigga's Are Through With You? Would Love To Stick My 9.5 Nigga Cock In Your Big Cunt And Shoot A Huge Load Of Nigga Cum And Seed In You

Hi Crackers,
MaineCuckHubby here. Your husband is SO lucky to have a hot wife like you who knows that she loves cock and does not mind getting her needs met.

My wife also loves big cocks, but is so shy about just "going for it." She loves to have strange men in her and let them fill her. She also loves it when I clean her up. But - she only gets in the "Mood" to do these things once in a great while.

Thanks to the guy who pointed out the fake pics. They are good though. The main telltale sign is the facial expression which is the same on all four pics. Whoever did the photshop did a good job except for the fisting pic and using the same face on the other three. On second thought, maybe not so great afterall. I do love that nice fleshy mature body though. Oh well, another dreamer just like me.

Users who are viewing this thread