Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mature white women

• Thread starterFingerz
  • Start date

Fingerz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2021
So In recent years I have come to realize that I have a ln absolutely love for older white women. Been a hell of a challenge trying to meet them though. South Africa still seems to have a racial divide that most people are afriad to challenge. Would love to meet and chat to any white ladies over the age of 45.

Reactions: BethinMs, toolman2c, Gailscuck and 2 others
Fingerz said:
So In recent years I have come to realize that I have a ln absolutely love for older white women. Been a hell of a challenge trying to meet them though. South Africa still seems to have a racial divide that most people are afriad to challenge. Would love to meet and chat to any white ladies over the age of 45.
Is Mexican white enough for you ? Black guys love to fuck my wife.

• Love
Reactions: baakxxl, toolman2c and Ladiesfucker
Fingerz said:
IMG_1551.JPG

• Love
Reactions: xspree, Rbm, Dark_Hung and 3 others
I am also a older woman lover

• Love
Reactions: DeeAnna and h5t6ca
I prefer older lady sluts

Reactions: toolman2c and Biscoito
It is so hot when mature women show their slutty side

Reactions: toolman2c and old fred
I have always wondered do black bulls prefer young or mature white women? Fat, or thin?

Reactions: toolman2c, Milfhunterbbc and Matureplay
SubUltimateCouple said:
I have always wondered do black bulls prefer young or mature white women? Fat, or thin?
Mature and fat
Big asses and experienced
I love all of them or like them 04_300.jpg01_300.jpg13_300.jpg07_300.jpg05_300.jpg2109992_08_hd.jpg06_300.jpgp1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: xspree, Rbm, Oldenglish and 3 others
old fred said:
She is a pretty lady and a happy one. How long has been a slut? Did you make her a slut or did she make you a cuck?
yes d u mind if sext her

Reactions: toolman2c
I've had fun with my fair share of women in their 40's/early 50's

Users who are viewing this thread