Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Mature Slut Moms

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date
This is what you really wanted, isn't it Debra?

I won't tell Julie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, Anilreddy, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Tommy!!!

Just This Once.jpg

Reactions: jacques and Anilreddy
You masturbate a lot don't you, Tommy? Do you imagine me, your step mom, stroking your big hard cock like this? Do you wonder what it would be like if I put my mouth over your cock? I bet you fantasize about fucking your step mom, don't you. Do you imagine coming in my mouth and all over my face and tits?

What Are You Thinking.jpg

Only a week later.

Only a week later.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded and cuckedjay
My dad and his new wife came home late from a neighborhood Christmas party and they both were really fucked up. Dad went immediately to their bedroom and was snoring in minutes. My step mom knelt in front of where I was sitting and in her slurred voice said she wanted to give her new stepson an early Christmas present. She unzipped my pants and took my cock out. She stroked my hard-on a few times and then put it in her mouth. I couldn't believe my stepmother was sucking my cock, but I didn't want her to stop. In less than a minute I started coming in her mouth. She looked up at me while I was spurting my load and then took her mouth off of me and showed her mouthful of cum. I watched her swallow it all, and then she said Merry Christmas Eddy and she went off to bed.

My New Stepmom.jpg

When I was just 18, my dad married his third wife. My dad went away on business trips all the time and I stayed home alone with my step mom, Gina. She usually walked around the house wearing only a shirt, no bra, and a pair if cotton panties. I would get boners all the time and go jerk off in my room. One day I told Gina what she did to me and how I had to relieve myself by jerking off. I asked her if she would mind letting me take some nude pictures of her so I could look at them while I jerked off. She pulled her cotton panties down and said "Why don't you just take out your cock and jack off on me now." As soon as I got my dick out I started coming all over her pussy. Sometimes now she strokes my cock for me and even puts her mouth over it.

Mom Gina.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cockisloaded
Oh, hi dear! I found your son here, masturbating on our living room sofa. I told Jacob it wasn't healthy for a young man to be pleasuring himself all the time. I told him to let mom do it for him. Look at what he did! He shot his semen all over his new stepmom's tits! Well, I also told him mom would take care of his needs from now on. Whenever he feels the need to play with himself, mom will stroke that big,, young, hard cock for him.

Let Mom Do It.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded and Hawkdoctor
wifeykaren said:
My mother and I had to do what we could to make money.

pay_site.jpg
That’s one hot piece of mom pussy.

• Love
Reactions: cockisloaded and cuck72
naughtydani said:
I love being a naughty slutty mom

Sucking my sons big cock.jpg
Show me how much bigger you are son.jpg
Son gives me the best orgasams .jpg
OH YES, this old daddy husband loves it. To be cuckolded by your own son and his friends.

Reactions: cockisloaded

Users who are viewing this thread