Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Married Wife Looking to Cheat on Film

• Thread startermaggiejane38DDD
  • Start date
If this story is real, why did you marry the piece of excrement? With a face like that and incredible tits like that which need sucking, he must be a real sonofabitch!

Oh yea shes fine and deserves to get blacked hard! but yea.. never know if these are all just fakers ... n no more pics posted so. Get some 'proof pics' of u babes on here.

Ready when u are...

maggiejane38DDD said:
I caught my husband in bed with another woman last night. He's a small-dicked biggot and it took me way to long to see his true colors. He told me that he was only cheating on me because he was sure that I would cheat on him eventually. FUCK HIM. I want a well-hung man to dominate me on tape - a tape which I plan to leave on his doorstep the morning after. Help me be vindictive. These are some pictures that he took of me. I'm in Baltimore although I'll be in LA next week and I could potentially wait that long if you gave me the right reason.

(How do I attach pictures?)

Have him be able to see me fuckin u and hearing u moan while my cum drips out of your well used and wide open cunt...

Users who are viewing this thread