Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Married white available in central VA

• Thread startermarried_wh_lady_needs_bbc
  • Start date
M

married_wh_lady_needs_bbc

I'm mid-40's who is looking for first time (of many I hope) with Black man aged 35-50 yo. My husband approves of my new adventure but will not be ********* me. Not looking for love or marriage but am looking for hot sex, with passionate, intense Black man who is articulate and intelligent. I've wanted this for several years now and finally have my life in order to accommodate it. I can do overnight trips or weekends. Have cam and photos plus have profile here. Look me up, I'm waiting for it and you. Glenda

Discreet gentleman UncutBlck 9x5

If you can make it to NYC i'd be there to greet and meet you..let me know

Glenda, you sound like just what I prefer! Im a professional, educated, clean, black business man, tall, handsome, and Hung 10.5", imaginative, assertive and ready to have some serious no holes barred fun. I travel to D.C, and NO VA often and will be in Arlington on Feb 20-21st with a room to host. You can find my profile with pic on yahoo under Nastyblack34, or email me at nastyblack34@yahoo for pics and discussion, look forward to meating you soon!

I am 6’1” 245# (8.5x6), l'm seeking a woman like you. I'm Atlanta, GA and would like for you to visit me. Contact me via email. Mister B

Thanks for all the replies

Nastyblack - you can contact me at lavender_lady_47@ayhoo.com I'll be glad to more share pics so you can see what you'll be getting. I just hope I can wait until the 21st of Feb! I''ve heard from some real hot Blacks who I would enjoy giving it up for. Write soon, Glenda

Glenda,
I could have been the perfect candidate but fate, it seems, is conspiring against me and confining me here in New York city. However, i wish you the best of luck hoping that your search produces a brother just good enough to make you wonder or fantasize about our encounter. Too bad, you could have been my Anais Nin and I, your Henry Miller.

23 in richmond if you willing to try something new let me know

Users who are viewing this thread