Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Married couple in STL seeking black man, 25-35.

• Thread starterJandLMart07
  • Start date

JandLMart07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2007
Recently moved back into the STL area.

I'm 39, and do not play, she's 31. She's 5ft 6in, 140 lbs, blonde.

She has been active prior to this.

Here is what we are looking for.

Black man, Patient, intelligent, 25 to 35 years old, dark skin, at least 6ft 2in, FIT, well endowed. NO Thugs, NO Doms, NO Pimps.

Please note that "Patient" is a primary qualification. This will help you to achieve what you are seeking, and us as well, as it may take a little patience on your part to make it through the initial screening process. A lot of guys may think we are faking, or just playing. We are for real, but we'll both be asking you certain things before we actually meet with you. Feel free to ask us questions as well. For my part, I will want to exchange a few emails, and then a little chat, so that I feel comfortable that you are who you say you are. At that point, you will get her photo, so you get an idea of the "prize". I'll set up a chat session between you and L, and then it will be up to the chemistry between you and her. If that works out, she will share her email address with you, more of her photos, what it is that she is wanting sexually, and eventually her cell phone number. You'll be invited to our West County home. The 3 of us will have a drink, and when she feels comfortable, I'll get up and leave the two of you together. Please don't be camera shy, because your time with her will be video taped, but it is just for my private collection, and is never viewed by anyone else.

If you suspect that this all just BS, then I urge you not to follow through. If you are interested, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

Jon

"to the victor. . . . goes the spoils"

Jon, just a suggestion it seems to me you are trying to control too much of the situation.

LOL Damn that's quite an interview process when a black guy can just go down to the local bar and pick up any married white chick he wants to, no questions asked.

you are going to have to ease up on all of those qualifications if you want a black guy.

"NO Thugs, NO Doms, NO Pimps."

Isn't it funny the number of posts like these that always include the above requirement? Wonder why? What are they saying and why are they saying that? HMMMM?!

Users who are viewing this thread