Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Marlene 4 BBC

• Thread startermarlene4bbc
  • Start date

marlene4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 17, 2007
Hi boyz,

I am a sexually active person, who likes to try new things and is open to almost everything. Somehow, deep inside me, I have always been attracted to black men but didn't have the guts to go for it. I wonder, if black men find me attractive and how they imagine the things we could do together.

I like getting comments, please feel free.
Kisses
M

:bj:

gorgeous

very sexy. lovely legs, amazing body!!!

would love to please you. fill that pussy up right.

Lookin good ma, i bet that pussy stilll way tight, let us have a got at it, i swear u wont regret baby.

I'm not black. but you are so hot making me stand proud

extremely hot

she is a beautiful women, very sexy

okay whats the hook?you know that every man and most of the women on here wants you so whats up woman?

all i can say is i would love watching you with black men! you would be so hot having sex with a black man.

I am speechless-- you are so hot its beyond anthing i could say

very sexy indeed. I would love to spend time with you.

Weird

marlene4bbc said:
Hi boyz,

I am a sexually active person, who likes to try new things and is open to almost everything. Somehow, deep inside me, I have always been attracted to black men but didn't have the guts to go for it. I wonder, if black men find me attractive and how they imagine the things we could do together.

I like getting comments, please feel free.
Kisses
M

:bj:

Why do you begin referring to yourself in the first person and then switch to the third person?

They seem to adore you... you seem to have a lot of fans! No wonder with such a lovely and lucious body.... that offers itself to the sake and glory of BBC.... Pumpherfuller will envy you!!! You can beat his toy.... ^)_(^

xzpaw said:
Is that what your boyfriend said when he saw you dressed in drag?

By the way why did you used to call anybody that suspected a fake a "self-loathing homophobe?"

Because there were a ton of them on here. A lot of them eventually disappeared, possibly to commit suicide, or registered new IDs, like this one asswipe xpaw.

Users who are viewing this thread