Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Manly bull In Vegas

• Thread startervegas2012
  • Start date
ya that's her, I fuck her ass few times a month, its real tight.

You're fulfilling a time-honored role and doing it well — keep up your good work!

vegas2012 said:
Hi, I'm European-Armenian in Vegas.

Welcome to the forum! And — if you've come to the U.S. recently for the first time, or have returned after an absence — welcome to the U.S.!

vegas2012 said:
I would love to use and fuck hot women in Vegas or LA.

Hey... there's nothing wrong with that. Go for it.

vegas2012 said:
Do you like my cock? It's 7 inches and always hard.

Looks good to me. But, I'm willing to leave that judgement to the women who look at you and contemplate whether they want to fuck you.

I'm pretty sure most (if not all) of them will view your cock salaciously, perhaps finding they must exert conscious effort to resist licking their lips.

Since you're always hard (as you say), I suggest finding ways to guide the hand of any prospective lover — who is attracted enough to stand close beside you or in front of you — to your cock, so she can feel it herself. That may intensify the feeling in her belly that she wants what she feels inside her, thus increasing the probability she'll guide you into her bed.

vegas2012 said:
I fucked my friend's wife and he does not know, she will take that cum-filled pussy to him to eat.

Good work. It's traditional... as I'm sure you appreciate... for a married woman to feed the fresh cum in her pussy to her cuckolded husband after fucking her lover, so your friend's wife is doing what she should be doing.

And, the "best friends" of husbands have historically been a rich source of lovers for married women. Thus, you are fulfilling a time-honored role for your friend's wife.

cucky777 said:
I have to bite my tounge when I see where you call yourself a friend. You are not a friend...

Despite the hostile comments of nay-sayers, which I suggest you disregard. (Jeez... what a grouch.)

vegas2012 said:
[My married woman] is a good slut, I've been fucking her for a few months now.

Good, good...

vegas2012 said:
My friend her husband does not even know.

Are you sure...? Sometimes a married woman pretends to her lover that her husband "doesn't know" because she's pretty sure her lover wouldn't let her fuck him anymore if he knew her husband knew. I mean, what with her lover being her husband's best friend and all that, ya'-know...

vegas2012 said:
I fill her pussy with cum a few times a week.

That's certainly better by far than a one-off would have been, and much better than once-a-week as well. Letting your married woman fuck you frequently will increase the probability of you being the biological father of her child if she becomes pregnant.

From that point of view, you might consider stepping it up and encouraging your married woman to fuck you 4 or 5 times a week...

vegas2012 said:
[My married woman] is tiny, 5'3" and 96 pounds, but if I go slow she can take all 7 inches no problem. Her husband is 5 inches, so I fill her and go deep. This weekend I'll fuck her up her ass. She says her husband never has.

Many married women won't let their husbands in their assholes. I mean, hey... they need to maintain appearances, after all. But, they let their lovers in their assholes because, after all, they don't want the word to get around that they're prudes. And besides, they may like it.

Thus, you are fulfilling another time-honored role as your married woman's lover: fulfilling her need and desire for anal fucking.

Keep up your good work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread