Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Manassas VA White Wife Loves black cock

• Thread starterShiz
  • Start date
thas some great pics keep them coming..

,,great Garage ---but What Could Be The Right Car..? May A Van...

WE are a couple and would like to meat you 2 or at least talk .She looks great with a bbc in her

Here is another

Here is the last one I have the meets the file size req. I should be getting more soon. More BBC for her..LOL

Attachments

• CRM.jpg
    CRM.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 513
Nasty Black in D.C.

Im in D.C. all the time always looking for a tight sexy white slut to pump a load into.

thanks for sharing the pix of your wife taking all that cock. enjoyed the view, would like to sit back with my own camera and photograph her in action in an all day fuckathong.

Love it

damn i'd love to get my hands on her on good time and give that pussy the ramming it needs

Black Male in your area this weekend

40 , black male from Richmond, in NOVA Friday - Monday. Let me hook up with her this weekend.

Definite Gorgeous Piece of Ass!!

Would luv to give your wife plenty of BBC....and all the creampie you can enjoy!! Contact me at XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com so we can hook up!!!

Would luv to give your wife plenty of BBC as Im in Manassas too....and all the creampie you can enjoy!! Contact me at XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com so we can hook up..!!!

Would luv to give your wife plenty of BBC as Im in Manassas too....and all the creampie you can enjoy!! Contact me at XTC4U1ST@yahoo.com so we can hook up..!!!

SBM_n_Maryland

I'm just off the I-270 / I495 area and will come to Manassas or Potomac Mills area to meet up. Let me hear from you 2 at omega156@yahoo.com

we would like to meet you asap i think we would have fun

Blk Bull in NOVA

I like the photos of the sexy MWF... Im looking for a local sexy MWf for regular play.. Have her as my white GF...

Contact me at Lexxx61@yahoo.com if she is interested in meeting for real...

Lexxx

Users who are viewing this thread