Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Manassas VA White Wife Loves black cock

• Thread starterShiz
  • Start date

Shiz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2005
She loves bbc as you can see from the PICs. Kinda funny actually because when she first went out on her own (cheated, what ever) she was seduced by a black man. Young girl from New hampshire and she has never turned back. She only has one stud right now and is looking for a REAL BBC. Enjoy her PICs and yep I cleaned that cream pie up... For the Cucks out there eat your heart out :)

Attachments

• CRM1.jpg
    CRM1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2,119
  • E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5,182
here is more

Attachments

• TW2.jpg
    TW2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,641
And More more

Attachments

• TW5.jpg
    TW5.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,585
And finally, I will get more on here,, soon

Attachments

• LB7.jpg
    LB7.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,530
hot wife pics

it's soo sexy getting rammed by bbc's while cuck hub watches!!!

How about one more

Attachments

• ENT7.jpg
    ENT7.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 958
Nice pics 23/m/richmond she looks like a nice after the club treat for me and my boys pm me if interested

Great pics love to see a white wife fucking BBC show us more of her adventures.

I have watched a lot and loved it

Hottie4BBC said:
it's soo sexy getting rammed by bbc's while cuck hub watches!!!

watching BBc's at work is the best.

I would love to drop a hot load her way...I live in md landover area not to far from u....If your interested in local folks i have plenty of pics to offer

Thanks for the notes here is another,, Note her showing her Wedding ring,, and of course she has her Hot Wife ankle bracelet

Attachments

• LT2.jpg
    LT2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,334
  • ENT8.jpg
    ENT8.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,300
Definetly interested

Im in va looking to have some fun with her let me know if yall interested

Nice pics your wife is very sexy ..keep posting pics of your girl sexing black.

Hello,my name is Bill. Is she looking for BBC on a regular basis in the area.I'm a 48 yr old sinlg black male also living in DC. I'm 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. If she might be interested my e-mail address is billb18922@yahoo.com. I also have an ad in Dark Cavern.If she likes heavy cummers and exploders,she will like me.I am for real.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread