Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

make me a total slut fake me

• Thread starterchristi70
  • Start date

christi70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2007
posting new pics of me for u guys to fake..loved the last ones hope u like these and can use them xoxo cant wait to see your work...loved the caption too xoxoxo make me a dirty girl

Bull Ridin'

Here ya go.
giddyup.jpg

fake me

Anyone else want to try? love these pics thanks guys

BBC for Christi

One more time! BTW, the pics can never be too large.
christi04.jpg

BrickHouse said:
One more time! BTW, the pics can never be too large.
dc887fa4-8363-4164-86ae-568574f5de95.jpg
incredible work...it is sooo sexy to see..actually looks like i am there thank you sooo much love to see more

here's my try...

Attachments

• 100_0459_edited a.jpg
    100_0459_edited a.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 157
Sexy Eve said:
With all due respect, if you love the fakes that much....what's holding you back from making it real?

Go for the ghusto!

Eve - you raise a good point. If the fakes are such a turn on...either try it for real or post some really suggestive better pics to work with...unless of course the pics aren't really yours <ahem>

I know its none of my business and the fakes are good work, creative, etc and something to do. But if I was a woman wanting "fakes" I would at least pose for you properly to give you a chance - and probably naked. That way I would really see what my fantasy would look like. This just seems (surprise surprise) to be a husband with his photo album in one hand and his dick in the other. So I am with KarenBlack4blk on this one (I wish, of course, I WAS with her but as I am white and have a small dick, that won't happen - lol )

Users who are viewing this thread