Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Make fun of my cucks cock!!

• Thread starterplayboy_princess_sarah
  • Start date

playboy_princess_sarah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2007
This is a pic of my cucks pathetic lil cock - please make fun of it and tell us how much I deserve a big black cock :) Thank you :)

<3, Sarah

Attachments

• cucky.jpg
    cucky.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 502
hey

Yeah that's me. The little shriveled white boy who loves bbc.

Hello loves! Thank you for replying to my post! ;) Can you be a little mean to him? tell him how worthless his 2 inch dick is to me and how I deserve some real cock :)

Thanks! :)

<3, Sarah

You should let Sara kick you in your worthless balls,,,then lock ball ring on you and make you sleep in garage only let in to cook and clean house and her pussy.Then get you a PA piercing and put padlock through it so she can wear key on her ankle so all the bulls know she is free to have a real mans cock in her..rick

Funny

I think you should lie naked on your back and let her step on your tiny Balls with her Bare Feet as her and her Black Lover stand over you with him in her and embracing with a Deep IR Kiss!:clap:

Caribbean blk dick

Ask yr girlfriend what it feels like to suck a big black Caribbean cock.

Wanna clean up after bitch? I'll leave her well filled for ya. :hitit:

Attachments

• cavern.jpg
    cavern.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 268

Users who are viewing this thread