Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Love to hear your wildest kinkiest desires

• Thread starterSizzlers
  • Start date
JustShowing said:
I have a fantasy of me and my friend fucking my wife. Both of us fucking her pussy at the same time. Then when we both get done cumming in her she cleans his dick and I clean her pussy.
That sounds amazing. Reading through here is giving me all kinds of things to imagine.

Lately I've just been thinking of sucking a nice cock and when I'm done rushing home and kissing my wife making sure she tastes it but doesn't know

I've posted this before but it is a top fantasy of mine. Love to be doing 69 with my wife on the edge of our bed while a total stranger is fucking her. My tongue and his cock in her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth and incog
I have a fantasy where my wife's bull stops by our house because her car is in the
driveway. She is running errands in my car. He is frustrated and says, "well I got
to get this cock sucked get over here and get on your knees". Shocked, I don't move.
"Come on I've seen that way your stare at my cock when I fuck your wife. Now get
over here and get on your knees". As I am sucking his cock he says, "go get traci's
lube" Again I freeze, the only thing moving is my head bobbing on his cock. "You know
where she keeps it, now go on". I come back in the living room and hand him the lube.
He tells me to pull down my pants and bend over the arm of the couch "You know
like how i fuck traci". He tells me, "people say to start slow when you fuck ass. Me?
I think it's more like ripping a band-aid off". Then he rams his entire cock balls deep
in my ass with one hard thrust. As he is pounding me, I think this can't get any worse.
Then I here the door open and my wife walk in.....

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and incog
biintexas said:
I have a fantasy where my wife's bull stops by our house because her car is in the
driveway. She is running errands in my car. He is frustrated and says, "well I got
to get this cock sucked get over here and get on your knees". Shocked, I don't move.
"Come on I've seen that way your stare at my cock when I fuck your wife. Now get
over here and get on your knees". As I am sucking his cock he says, "go get traci's
lube" Again I freeze, the only thing moving is my head bobbing on his cock. "You know
where she keeps it, now go on". I come back in the living room and hand him the lube.
like how i fuck traci". He tells me, "people say to start slow when you fuck ass. Me?
I think it's more like ripping a band-aid off". Then he rams his entire cock balls deep
in my ass with one hard thrust. As he is pounding me, I think this can't get any worse.
I thought that would be the best part.

GABiHubs said:
Have some neighborhood boys over to swim and wife joins them. While playing chicken and her sitting on one of the boys shoulders her top gets ripped off. He drops her in the water, grabs her and starts kissing her. In moments she's on the edge of the pool being shared by 4 or 5 young boys whom most have never touched a woman. Their hard cocks taking turns going in and out of her pussy and mouth, each one ejaculating deep inside her fertile pussy.
Do you get the urge to guide some of those big young cocks into her,feel the power,Suck them to get them even harder.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and GABiHubs
biintexas said:
Thats when it atarts to get better

cuckywm said:
Always fantasize about my wife being used by an older Black man (over 50). I have to watch as she is his little slut and he enjoys her talking dirty. As I just sit and told to watch, his younger friend comes in (20s) and sits next to me. Says he is next and pulls out his cock. The older man tells my wife to beg him(her daddy ) to let the younger guy fuck her. As she does I am told to suck his cock hard to prepare him. Both take turns fucking her face and pussy until they unload in her. I am instructed to lick her dirty pussy after and clean their cock.
And while you are doing the clean up duties,wouldn't it be nice if one or both took advantage of the situation ,would you take their cocks if she told you to?

srx said:
Do you get the urge to guide some of those big young cocks into her,feel the power,Suck them to get them even harder.
Absolutely!

Users who are viewing this thread