Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Love to hear your wildest kinkiest desires

• Thread starterSizzlers
  • Start date

Sizzlers

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2024
Want to explore your filthy wild desires with a seasoned swinger?

Reactions: GABiHubs, ChillJaxGuy and Readyu
Sizzlers said:
Want to explore your filthy wild desires with a seasoned swinger?
It has always been my fantasy to watch my wife take a much bigger cock,then after as i eat her cunt clean,he slips it into me too,pushing my face into her stretched and cummy cunt.

• Love
Reactions: fandangler, Loveitall, GABiHubs and 1 other person
Have my wife catch me and another bi married guy. After her initial shock, she does what she’s asked & strips , then joins us. I get to watch as he inserts his bigger beautiful cock that was once in my mouth and ass, now , she gets inside her & she loves every inch of it & fucks him better than she ever did me.

• Love
Reactions: fandangler, MWMforfun, Loveitall and 3 others
Ericsean said:
Have my wife catch me and another bi married guy. After her initial shock, she does what she’s asked & strips , then joins us. I get to watch as he inserts his bigger beautiful cock that was once in my mouth and ass, now , she gets inside her & she loves every inch of it & fucks him better than she ever did me.
That is a most exciting scene,makes me want that too.

Reactions: Ericsean
Most of my bi fantasies are rather on the mild side, mostly involving MFM 3-ways.
There are situations that I imagine myself to be very submissive, and doing the typical fluffing his cock before he fucks my wife, having him pull out of her pussy and making me swallow his cum, and giving him a thorough cleaning after he has fucked her.
I also have to be willing to take his cock in my ass if he wants to fuck me, and anytime he wants to.

But I do have a fantasy of making a date with a friend, and when I get to where we are meeting, I'm surprised to find out he's brought along a very nicely-endowed friend. Not a monster cock, but about 8" long and about as thick as a typical smoked sausage or kielbasa.
My friend tells me he wants to watch me get fucked and suck off his friend's cock, and they are going to take turns fucking me all day long.

And they do just that. Sometimes separately, sometimes simultaneous. Some times the two of them will have sex and they want me to clean them up for the next round. Accompanied by lots of hot, nasty talk, making me admit it feels good to get fucked in the ass by a man, that I like taking a cock in my mouth, and pointing out how hard my little cock gets when I do either of those.

• Love
Reactions: fandangler, monitaur, oralboy and 1 other person
To tie my wife to a tree in the woods, blindfolded.
Than in a chatroom giving the gps coordinates .
The one who is there first can fuck her first bare.
Second next etc !
Me taking pics and film it all.

( did hear this from a man who actually did with his wife, seen all pics too )

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and GABiHubs
I have always had a fantasy of watching my wife with half a dozen or so old men.
The thought of her getting naked and allowing them to finger her, pulling at her tits, and opening her arse, has my dick throbbing.

• Love
Reactions: fandangler, NLCuck, incog and 3 others
ukcareandshare said:
I have always had a fantasy of watching my wife with half a dozen or so old men.
The thought of her getting naked and allowing them to finger her, pulling at her tits, and opening her arse, has my dick throbbing.
Fuck you wank hard imagining it don't you

Reactions: GABiHubs
  • Love
Reactions: GABiHubs and monitaur
I have a fantasy of me and my friend fucking my wife. Both of us fucking her pussy at the same time. Then when we both get done cumming in her she cleans his dick and I clean her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: incog and GABiHubs
JustShowing said:
I have a fantasy of me and my friend fucking my wife. Both of us fucking her pussy at the same time. Then when we both get done cumming in her she cleans his dick and I clean her pussy.
That would be so exciting,feeling his cock and her cunt at the same time,but i would clean him as he cleans her.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
I have a fantasy of my wife been out of town for work and deciding to have a drink at the hotel bar. A couple of older business men start buying her drinks and flirting. She's not really in to it at first but as they continue flirting and drinking they get her to sit with them in a booth. They start touching her body as the drink and flirt until they convince her to go up to one of their hotel rooms. When they get to the room they undress her and push her to her knees as they pull their old cocks out and she starts sucking. They move her to the bed one in her mom and one in her pussy. They fuck her ever way they want.

• Love
Reactions: incog, MadamCuckandneedextra, GABiHubs and 3 others
jayandkimberly said:
I have a fantasy of my wife been out of town for work and deciding to have a drink at the hotel bar. A couple of older business men start buying her drinks and flirting. She's not really in to it at first but as they continue flirting and drinking they get her to sit with them in a booth. They start touching her body as the drink and flirt until they convince her to go up to one of their hotel rooms. When they get to the room they undress her and push her to her knees as they pull their old cocks out and she starts sucking. They move her to the bed one in her mom and one in her pussy. They fuck her ever way they want.
Sounds like my kind of a dream,waiting for her to cum,waiting for her to make him cum with her tight little pussy.

Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra and jayandkimberly
srx said:
That would be so exciting,feeling his cock and her cunt at the same time,but i would clean him as he cleans her.
I agree. The thought of us rubbing our dicks together inside her wet pussy and i helped make him cum almost makes me cum just thinking about it

Reactions: Nazareth
jayandkimberly said:
I fantasize this always!

Reactions: GABiHubs and jayandkimberly
Always fantasize about my wife being used by an older Black man (over 50). I have to watch as she is his little slut and he enjoys her talking dirty. As I just sit and told to watch, his younger friend comes in (20s) and sits next to me. Says he is next and pulls out his cock. The older man tells my wife to beg him(her daddy ) to let the younger guy fuck her. As she does I am told to suck his cock hard to prepare him. Both take turns fucking her face and pussy until they unload in her. I am instructed to lick her dirty pussy after and clean their cock.

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs, ChillJaxGuy, cynful and 1 other person
JustShowing said:
I agree. The thought of us rubbing our dicks together inside her wet pussy and i helped make him cum almost makes me cum just thinking about it
A variation on this is the other guy being the Alpha dog, has a nice cock that gets and stays hard, and I'm struggling to get my share.
I may not be hard enough to force it in and/or his cock keeps pushing mine out, and he is dominating her pussy.
I can hear her moans and grunts, and the sights and sounds of her wet pussy being fucked. It does make me hard, but not hard enough to keep up with them.

I rim my wifes asshole while she sucks a big cock. Then alternate sucking her toes and his balls and ass while he fucks her ass. When he cums she cleans his cock while I clean her ass. Then we snowball his cum while he pisses on us

Reactions: GABiHubs
Have some neighborhood boys over to swim and wife joins them. While playing chicken and her sitting on one of the boys shoulders her top gets ripped off. He drops her in the water, grabs her and starts kissing her. In moments she's on the edge of the pool being shared by 4 or 5 young boys whom most have never touched a woman. Their hard cocks taking turns going in and out of her pussy and mouth, each one ejaculating deep inside her fertile pussy.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy

Users who are viewing this thread