Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Lose your wife

Kenbcolley said:
Tell more about her she is beautiful and sexy
Thank you. I am very keen for her to join the lifestyle but she is not interested. I'd love her to meet someone one day who could change her mind.

CuckC said:
Thank you. I am very keen for her to join the lifestyle but she is not interested. I'd love her to meet someone one day who could change her mind.
My wife Kate first time was with my best friend , she realised he fancied her I then encouraged it and it continued for the next 50 years until his death , we had never even thought about it before it just happened I can only recommend the lifestyle Kate was never happier or more sexy , up till it happened sex had gone a bit stale but after she wanted sex constantly

My mom Stephany

IMG_8398.png
IMG_8397.png
IMG_8396.png
IMG_8395.png

I want to see her get used by a big cock and beg me to help her but I just sit there and watch my moms pussy and asshole get ruined and used

Usemywifenow said:
I want to see her get used by a big cock and beg me to help her but I just sit there and watch my moms pussy and asshole get ruined and used
Do you want to fuck her as well I would love to

My wife off 26 years has been shared since our first date. We actually met at a swinger house party, both of us attending as +1's along with different couples. We hooked up and eventually went home together The next day. I watched her play with several guys and ladies through that party and knew I wanted to make her mine. We went to my house and did not leave for a couple days. We then went on our first date and a charter fun bus and during that trip a couple we were partying with approached me and the wife asked if I would be ok with and if she would allow her to shave her pussy when we got back home. I agreed and she asked Sonja if she would like to be shaven by her, and responded that she would. Returning home on the bus we immediately went to there home and we're chatting in the living room when the other wife excused herself, returning in lingerie and toting a large bowl of water, razor, towels and other needed items. She setup a place directly in front of her husband. Knelt down on the floor and invited Sonja to come over and lay between her and him sitting up against the couch her head between his legs. She timidly walked over, to be stopped and undressed completely directly in front of him. She sat down and the other wife spread her legs as wife t as possible and sat between them. She proceeded to lather and shave her for week over an hour. Then leaned forward and licked her, proclaiming she needed to check for any missed spots. After giving a couple organisms to Sonja she reached up and grabbed her man's hand and brought it to my GF pussy asking if he felt any spots that needed to be addressed. He stoked and rubbed her with both hands and fingered her pulling her labia open to his wife and she dove in and tongue fucked her through more orgasms. Sonja friend can over to me and encouraged me to take her place eating Sonja. I agreed and took her spot, as they slipped out of the room and retired to there bed leaving us to play alone the in their living room.
We have enjoyed ourselves in every situation we can imagine and played with many friends over our 26 years, she is always willing to play with others while I watch and film. Or join and participate, or play in threesome or with another.
I love my curvy Cuckold Hotwife dominatrix and sub-slave. SonjaShared
Wife and GF caught getting out of the pool HD .jpgwife fluff and clean AGAIN 8X6.jpgwife fluff and clean 1 HD.jpg
Wife fluff and clean 2 HD.jpg

Reactions: nelssim
Kenbcolley said:
Do you want to fuck her as well I would love to
I would definitely love to fuck my mom, I’d wanna push my cock In her throat and listen to her gag and scream while she gets her holes ruined

Usemywifenow said:
I would definitely love to fuck my mom, I’d wanna push my cock In her throat and listen to her gag and scream while she gets her holes ruined
I would love to see you fuck her we could have real fun with her I would hold her while you fucked your mum I think she would put up a good fight rather than let. Her son breed her

I'd love to lose my girlfriend to the internet.. but I always pussy out. Need someone cruel who will show no mercy to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread