Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Los Angeles stud needed

• Thread starterPjandrox
  • Start date

Pjandrox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
My hot wife hasn't had black in awhile and is liking the idea of bedding down with a well-hung brotha. I'm no cuck, but I do enjoy the sights and sounds of my woman getting all the cock she can handle including my own (but 100% straight here - UB2!)

We are late 40's but feel like mid thirties - both in great shape and love to have fun. He is tall, she is small 5'2" and 110 lbs. - sweet and petite. Pretty white skin that will look oh so good up against your dark body. We've been married almost as long as we haven't... do the math...

My wife is a woman who needs to be treated right to get the right treats - she likes intelligent, stylish, sophisticated men with a good sense of humor and have an easy-going, patient, and confident (not arrogant) attitude.

Physically she likes her men tall, dark and handsome - dreads get extra points sometimes...

In the bedroom she likes men who know what they want and how to get it. Men who know how to take control without being assholes.

And you must not be camera shy! No one will ever know you were with us from any photos or video I might take, but we will be using the pics of you making my wife scream to get each other off until we are too old to fuck. Let's hope you are still around giving her large loads of cum when that day finally arrives!

You'll be dealing with me until I get the sense that you're the kind of guy Rox will want to get to know (in the Biblical sense), so know that going in!

And if nothing else - let me know what you think of my lovely bride! More pics are in the Wife Pix forum...

Attachments

• IMG_6643a.jpg
    IMG_6643a.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,499
  • DSCN2317.jpg
    DSCN2317.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,219
Can't wait to see my wife get the fucking she deserves!

Attachments

• IMG_5667.jpg
    IMG_5667.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 710
how about a nice spread leg cunt shot?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the note blacklexus - will email you

here you go, swtnlo!

Attachments

• IMG_5693a.jpg
    IMG_5693a.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 854